Viewing 40 posts - 1,961 through 2,000 (of 2,220 total)
  • PSAs that may or may not be amazing enough to warrant their own thread
  • 5lab

the freewheel/sprocket hybrid is going to be a pain in the arse to hunt down when it wears out and might even write the hub off

true, but there was a bunch of them in stock as well, and most singlespeed bikes don’t get a huge amount of pedalling per year compared to other bikes

MtbRoutes

As Wiggle and CRC are gone I’ve removed the pages I made for tracking stock, I hope they were useful while they lasted.

Since a few people seemed to like it, I’ve applied the ultra-simple interface to Leisure Lakes here:

https://www.mtbroutes.com/LL/in-stock.php

captaintomo
    Free Member

Thanks MtbRoutes, handy tool to have the occasional browse for bargz.

creagbhan

KMC 11 speed quick link x2 on amazon for £3. Thanks hukd.

Sorry, tried to post a link but it won’t let me.

Rich_s

Lego tastic bargain 34% off £380.

Deal of the day: LEGO 42146 Technic Liebherr Crawler Crane LR 13000 Set, Build the Ultimate Remote Controlled Construction Vehicle with Control+ App, Winch System and Luffing Jib, Large Model for Adults, Men, Women https://amzn.eu/d/afkGGlR

allyharp

It was inevitable really. Just days after looking at a bargain truing stand in my wiggle basked and deciding “I don’t really need this”…

I discover a massively out of true rear rim on my road bike! And I haven’t ridden it in nearly 3 weeks, so it definitely occurred whilst they were still available.

Northwind

You really don’t need a wheel truing stand anyway, it’s barely any different doing it in the frame with cable ties, just a wee bit less convenient to set up.

creagbhan

Cheers

flyingmonkeycorps

This might be the ultimate man maths.

I just looked at those quicklinks and thought ‘ooh, that’d be handy’ – then realised I needed to spend £25 for free delivery, and wandered off to do something else.

Then I saw the LEGO Liebherr crane and thought ‘ooh if I bought that I’d get free delivery on the quicklink’.

Not sure MrsMonkey would accept that justification tbh.

ampthill

Garmin instinct solar £170

https://amzn.eu/d/1SdCQR9

Big-Bud
    Free Member

@walowiz yet you still thought youd add to there work load by chasing an order

Using the links in the confirmation email, I contacted CRC this morning and my order is still on track, as most are probably to be fair. With a lot fewer staff and a high volume of orders, it can clearly take a while to get through the backlog, which is understandable.

creagbhan

Re the quick links. Free next day delivery with Prime. As I have prime it doesn’t show any other delivery options.  Maybe the free trial might be available.  IDK

desperatebicycle

Blimey, have they got some stock of EMTBs!

Can’t remember who shared those thumb wrenches, but thank you.

Swapped out the screw bits for hex bits, they’ve already proved useful.

Have a virtual beer on me. 😉

wooderson

Stif are doing some spectacular prices for Sweet Protection helmets. Just picked up a Falconer 2 MIPs for under £50!

https://www.stifmtb.com/collections/open-face-helmets

monkeyboyjc

Giro switchblade for £70, only s & l though

Switchblade MIPS Dirt/MTB Helmet

oldfart

@desperatebicycle

Agreed that list of E Bike stock that LL still hold is frightening! Surely they’d be mad to order in any 2024 bikes?

nixie

Thanks for that @wooderson, just hope medium is the medium/large as stiff had stuffed up the size names Vs size guide.

fathomer

Fasthouse have some cheap short if you’re a 30 or 32″ waist. No idea what they’re like but I’ve ordered a pair in both sizes, assuming they don’t get cancelled.

Crossline 2.0 Short – Black

el_boufador

That switchblade is a bargain – thanks. Perfect for an upcoming overseas trip where I’m not sure if I’m better FF or Open face

filks

Thanks for the switchblade PSA. Was about to spend nearly twice that to get one very reduced! Total bargain

alan1977
    Free Member

Mavic crossmax XL r 29 carbon XD driver..

799 at merlin

https://www.merlincycles.com/mavic-crossmax-xl-r-boost-carbon-wheelset-29-307532.html

I’m tempted but realLy shouldn’t

reggiegasket
    Free Member
    dander

Ta – looking for new shorts!

dc1988

Ooh, Zenith are my go to shorts that I’ve had for years. They’re really well made.

GeForceJunky

Do they have zipped upper pockets as well? Can’t stand zipped lower pockets on MTB shorts, silly place to put anything.

pimpingimp
    Free Member

This might have been posted already, but seeing the growing desire for punpntrack riding here thought it might be of interest.

£90 for a cruiser! I’ve just bought one, but you can also get a 20” bmx for the same price

https://www.houseoffraser.co.uk/brand/mongoose/title-pro-24-bmx-bike-930719#colcode=93071908

Houns

Loads of Endura on SP

peanutcracknell
    Free Member

Can’t stand zipped lower pockets on MTB shorts, silly place to put anything.

FTFY

peanutcracknell
    Free Member

Can’t stand zipped lower pockets on MTB shorts, silly place to put anything.

FTFY

honourablegeorge

Loads of Rapha on SP, the trail windblock jersey at half price is a highlight

chakaping
    Free Member

Madison Zenith shorts £15

Cheers!

Can’t believe these were still in stock, I guess everyone’s cupboards are full from the CRC fire sale.

b33k34

What’s the inside leg on the Zenith shorts?  (size medium preferably but anything will give a guide).  I’m tall so looking for longer leg

welshfarmer

I note ALDI have reduced the price of a 5 pack of Creme Eggs to £1.49.

Get em while you can

Blazin-saddles
    Free Member

They’re probably about the size of a mini egg though?

nuke

I note ALDI have reduced the price of a 5 pack of Creme Eggs to £1.49.

Based on a visit yesterday, Tesco clubcard holders can get 5 for £1.50 too…which I may have purchased

nickfrog
    Free Member

Can’t believe these were still in stock, I guess everyone’s cupboards are full from the CRC fire sale.

You’re not kidding. I bought 5 pairs of the Nukeproof Women shorts in L which feel exactly like the men’s in M. In fact they’re a better fit which may or may not be such good news 😂.

£4.50. Each of course.

Trail-Blazer
    Free Member

Getting a 404 message when I click on Ribble’s parts/accessories section.  Bought a few little bargains off of there recently.

Wonder what’s going on there?

Viewing 40 posts - 1,961 through 2,000 (of 2,220 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.