Viewing 40 posts - 2,161 through 2,200 (of 2,234 total)
  • PSAs that may or may not be amazing enough to warrant their own thread
  • Poopscoop

Sorry if been done.

3£ off a 5£ + spend at TopCashBack today.👍

Burchy1
    Free Member

The Giro site has a sale on with some very cheap shoes and helmets. https://www.giro.co.uk/collections/sale/filtered?page=2&filter_pf_t_discipline=discipline%3Aroad

I’ve just got some shoes for £9 and a road lid for £17. Both orders went through but I’m slightly sceptical someone might have got the discount button wrong!

branes

Size 45.5 Empire SLX at £3.59!! Can’t be right, but who knows.

Stuff that will fit me there, bargain basement prices, but I’ve got such bargain fatigue now that I’m out I think.

oceanskipper

code DRAKE30 for additional discount at Giro by the looks of it…

oceanskipper

Sector MTB shoes – were £229 and now about £25 with the discount.

fathomer

There’s something very wrong on the Giro website, £400 shoes for £20 but socks at £90!

oceanskipper

Yeah, helmet inserts for £200+. I wonder if they’ll cancel all the orders. I’ve ordered £460 worth of shoes in various sizes to try for £50. 🤷‍♂️

fruitbat

I’ve just ordered DND Gloves for £8.99 from the Giro website. There are indeed some strange price variations.

spyke85
    Free Member

Extra 15% off all Endura at Merlin this weekend

beagle
    Free Member

giro won’t let order proceed.  Doesn’t like a UK shipping address.  Tried to pay via cc, PayPal and Apple Pay but no shipping country in drop down.

shuhockey
    Free Member

Also having the same issue with the Giro website! DRAKE30 gets another 30% off! But useless when the website is bust.

welshfarmer

Giro site not accepting deivery address

quentyn

I can confirm it won’t ship to a UK address now…. I suspect either the shopping system has started to block countries based upon unusual patterns or they’ve simply just turned off the UK for now. I wouldn’t be surprised if they end up cancelling orders

Watty

Boo!

finbar
    Free Member

If it’s any consolation every pair of the three Giro shoes I’ve tried over the years (one pair branded Rapha, one other road pair and one MTB pair) have been stupidly narrow.

monkeysfeet
    Free Member

Same here, tried to order a new helmet but wouldn’t go through with either PayPal or Card. Shame.

flyingpotatoes

30% off uberbike

Code MAY24

oceanskipper

Giro site prices seem back to normal now. I wonder if they’ll ship all the orders..

monkeysfeet
    Free Member

Yup, prices back to RRP. The helmet i was after has jumped from £17.99 to £99.

I’ll keep looking.

dyna-ti

Shame about the Giro site, I’ll bet you thought all of your Christmases had come at once 😆

gkeeffe

Giro sale back on slightly higher prices but even lower with additional  30% off with the DRAKE30 code!!

alric
    Free Member

URGE helmets with a large discount on sport pursuit. Some rapha stuff on there too, i dont know about their prices

bens
    Free Member

If its not £9 Giro shoes, I’m just not interested 😂

The Ventannas that I’ve got don’t even come up narrow. Probably the best fitting shoes I’ve had. Well, the most ‘normal’ fitting anyway.

b33k34

WARNING – I was just about to put my CC details into the very plausible looking https://www.girouk.com to get a £250 Manifest helmet for £56 but pretty certain its a scam CC harvesting site given Giro.co.uk is the domain my order confirmations have come from in the past.

didnthurt

I found a Gore site that looks dodgy too. Seems to be few about.

Mark

We’ll contact Giro and check this domain but it does look suspicious. The domain girouk.com was registered just last year and via a domain registration service, Paknic in Pakistan.

Mark

Just a reminder on this thread. If you do spot a great deal, please help us out and include a link to the site. Our site will grab any affiliate commission automagically from outgoing links. You don’t need to do anything other than include a link to the deal.

Cheers

Mark

oceanskipper

I placed an item in the basket on that Giro site and unlike the genuine one where you get a shipping screen this one just tells you to register or log in. It’s pretty plausible though. Even has an https cert… 🙁

Mark

Confirmed by the UK Giro distributor.

girouk.com IS A SCAM site

Giro have been trying to get it shut down but without success so far.

giro.co.uk is the official site.

chakaping
    Free Member

Good sleuthing.

Now, has anyone seen any good deals on boost 27.5 rear wheels?

Missing the CRC jumble sale.

Mark

Going to turn this into a story to try and grab some SEO on the matter so it shows up in search as a warning.

reggiegasket
    Free Member

Giro order (the proper site) has just been cancelled, with an apology from them for the bonkers prices.

Oh well, £9 shoes never quite happened…

gkeeffe

I’ve been refunded for the £70 gloves for &1.70 but the jacket using the code  is being delivered apparently!

reggiegasket
    Free Member

they offered me a extra 30% off code, as an apology… but it doesn’t work with already-discounted items. Not a good week for the website team.

clownfist

I’m not sure this one’s valid .
    i did have one for %25 the other day bait can’t for the life of me find it .

rockbus

Didnt realise you could pause your subscription and was thinking of cancelling over summer – but had actually decied to keep it as dont mind supporting it during few months of hopefully decent weather.

But at that higher price I’ll definitely be cancelling and maybe trying an alternative in the winter.

superstu
    Free Member

My order from the genuine giro website also cancelled. Shame but had low expectations given it was an obvious pricing error. Will carry on wearing my 13 year old shimano shoes 😂

5lab

70% off a decent looking, small ladies e-shopper bike for anyone https://www.konabikeshop.co.uk/ecoco-dl-2021.html

didnthurt
Viewing 40 posts - 2,161 through 2,200 (of 2,234 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

RAFFLE ENDS FRIDAY 8PM