Viewing 40 posts - 161 through 200 (of 378 total)
  • PSAish- Are the prices on Oakley.com a bit on the cheap side at the moment…..
  • iain1775
    Free Member

Houns would you be interested in some australian release square wire 30mm gold frames with bronze iridium lenses (I think) about 2002 i think I have a link with details if you are, link mentions they are quite rare, I picked them up at Charles de galle airport when travelling

Gary_C

*touches wood*

I never knew that Oakleys were so ‘arousing’……

😯

Tiger6791

I have all my Oakley’s

Original ‘E’ wires and case
    Square wires
    Some nice rare ones (Why 3s I think, like the ones front left corner in Houns’ photo, but not clear lenses)

bawbag
    Free Member

Ahahahahahah – bunch of fannies.

Fair enough, if you’ve got it you may as well spend it on something.

Congrats on the bargain.

http://www.safety-one.co.uk/products.php?cat=121

warton
    Free Member

You all might want to check Oakley europes page on facebook!

crimsondynamo
    Free Member

From facebook…

Oakley Europe
    OCP Pricing Error – We confirm that Oakley will honour the custom orders placed between Tues 26th-Fri 29th July, and include free shipping. Our Customer Service team will contact individuals concerned from Mon 1st Aug. We apologise again for the pricing error. We listen to our fans and value your loyalty to our brand. To reiterate we do not delete or censor comments on Facebook, we welcome all consumer feedback
    11 minutes ago

drain

Yeah that’s confused me all right… 😕 If that announcement supersedes the email that I had which cancelled the order then I’m confused but happily so!

Houns

Nice one Oakley!

Thanks for the offer Iain but not my thing sorry (do you know why they are Oz versions? I could bore you and tell you)

Here’s my next reason why i couldn’t partake ;0(

BIGMAN
    Free Member

Thats a result! I assume we will all get a new e mail Monday to confirm the order?

Drac

Well that was very good of them indeed.

Rik
    Free Member

Holds breath that it might actually come good…….

kevin1911

Just seen the Facebook post myself. A few people including me have asked them to confirm we can ignore yesterdays email. Fingers crossed!

Hadge
    Free Member

Yeah fingers crossed on that.

BIGMAN
    Free Member

Trading standards would murder them if they cancelled all orders then wrote that. As well as destroying a lot of faith in the brand.

I am sure they will reinstate our orders!

Interestingly my mrs ordered some to. She never received a cancellation e mail.

vinnyeh

Ooh, nice move from Oakley. Whoever made that decision should get a promotion.

BIGMAN
    Free Member

Spoke to them this morning. All cancelled ordered are been allowed.

They are having to call each person indervidually.

No point calling customer services as its a different team doing it. I was told i will get a call later today or tomorrow to confirm it all and put order through again!

So be patient we shall all get our cheap Oakleys! 😀

wwaswas

was just wondering whether to call them or not so thanks for the update.

*sits by phone*

Hadge
    Free Member

I’ve just called Oakley and ALL orders will be honoured and whoever has ordered will receive either an email or telephone call to explain the situation and I was told it will take a little longer to complete any orders due to the number of orders and stock – I’m notthat bothered about waiting but over the moon that I will get them! Fantastic and well done Oakley.

wwaswas

*still sat by phone*

clubber
    Free Member

I suspect that the fact that they’ll still make a good profit on them has made the decision to honour the orders a lot easier 🙂

njee20
    Free Member

**Shoves hands in pockets, kicks some stones and walks off muttering**

Onzadog
    Free Member

Pants! Well done to those who got in there. Gutted that I missed the boat. Price looked good in the basket and then more than doubled at check out when I tried.

daveb
    Free Member

Just noticed this – must look on here more often……

GlitterGary
    Free Member

Huzzah!

Can we please have pictures of all the middle aged tragedies when these arrive then?

cb

Anybody received a call or email yet? Or is someone trolling!

kimbers

no call here!

middle aged tragedy!, emerald irridium is just teh kind of lens i would normally wear, honest

BIGMAN
    Free Member

No i am not trolling… I only repeated what I was told when I called customer services…

Please feel free to call them if you do not believe me!!

wwaswas

*still sat by phone*

Onzadog
    Free Member

Can someone lend me their time machine please?

BIGMAN
    Free Member

If i have not recieved a call by 2moro afternoon I am going to harass them again.

Both myself and partner have orders and neither of us have heard anything.

gareth2510
    Free Member

I rang earlier and was told exactly the same…. either by phone or email, today or tomorrow…..
    Nothing as yet.
    Am currently sat looking at phone, willing it to ring lol 😀

xcstu
    Free Member

Mr G what are you like 🙂

vinnyeh

If i have not recieved a call by 2moro afternoon I am going to harass them again.

What’s the point? They’ve been good enough to honour something they didn’t have to, I’m sure they’re going to be working on it best they can.

Hadge
    Free Member

What’s the point? They’ve been good enough to honour something they didn’t have to, I’m sure they’re going to be working on it best they can.

+ 1

Shibboleth
    Free Member

Woohoo!

gareth2510
    Free Member

“xcstu – Member
    Mr G what are you like “

Hee Hee 😉

Spill the beans Shibboleth 😉

falkirk-mark

Got my confirmation of honouring my order at 2 this morning (that was worth waiting up for) 😀

1freezingpenguin
    Free Member

Yeah, also got the e-mail they are going to honour the discount price 😀

Very happy and well done Oakley 🙂

scott_mcavennie2
    Free Member

Great service from Oakley. Got my mail this morning. Well happy now.

gareth2510
    Free Member

Bingo me toooooo 🙂

Viewing 40 posts - 161 through 200 (of 378 total)

The topic ‘PSAish- Are the prices on Oakley.com a bit on the cheap side at the moment…..’ is closed to new replies.