• This topic has 78 replies, 27 voices, and was last updated 9 years ago by Clink.
Viewing 39 posts - 41 through 79 (of 79 total)
  • PSA…Blugrass helmets £60 off.
  • Jerome
    Free Member

If it was a brand new Subaru at less than half price, I would be asking more than I paid. Not really the sane is it ..

chrishc777
    Free Member

If the dealer offered a full refund and it cost £40,000 I think £38,000 would be the lowest I’d let it go for.

An item is worth what people will pay and I effectively have a buyer (J E James) at £39.99

iolo
    Free Member

Alexsimon, I’m just speaking Horaspeak. He’s not very good with many things but likes Subaru. That’s why I used that analogy.

hora
    Free Member

If you buy a brand new car. Drive it off the forecourt you are using it.

If you buy a bike, ride it down the trail then take it back as (insert any reason) they’d offer you a price/or tell you to stick it on ebay).

If you try on a helmet, keep the packaging but not use it for its intended use you can return it for a full refund. No hassle.

Do you struggle with day to day things?

(Please don’t drive a Subaru, it has a lo and hi function on the gearbox). It’d scare you.

DezB
    Free Member

DezB
    Free Member
    chrishc777
    Free Member

If you can live with the colour!

iolo
    Free Member

Hi lo? You have lost me on that. I’m currently struggling with day to day things and my mind is melting with that.
    Does it have a gearstick on the roof and one on the floor?
    Do you have to open the window to get to the hi? That must be so annoying when it’s raining.
    I’d rather use a non AWD Honda CRV as they only that the one gearbox.

hora
    Free Member

Considering your earlier post before I jumped in I don’t think you were trolling, you are trying to turn it now to look like you were trolling. Which is sad. 😉

iolo
    Free Member

Just being at your level 😀

hora
    Free Member

DezB – Member
    £104 OFF??

The colour isn’t bad but how would they warrant the initial RRP? Some new tech?!

DezB
    Free Member

how would they warrant the initial RRP?

Sits nicely with what people are prepared to pay for their idea of a high-end helmet (eg> one, eg> two

hora
    Free Member

I imagine you’d spot a few of those POC’s around the Surrey lanes 8)

philb88
    Free Member

What size was the one for sale? 59-62?

M6TTF
    Free Member

mine should be here tomorrow Lolo – black and green. If it doesn’t fit, then you’re more than welcome to buy it from me. at the half the RRP. you get a helmet that you can’t get otherwise, and I cover my costs 🙂

hora
    Free Member

I’m stoked waiting for mine to arrive. Going to ride my steed to christen it..

jam1e
    Free Member

I went out today with my new helmet. It was great on the climbs, didn’t even notice I was wearing it.

However, on the descents the front air vents channelled freezing cold Afan air on to my head and I found myself getting ice cream headaches at times!

I must find a way to block those channels!

Apart from that it is a pretty, pretty good helmet

devs
    Free Member

Got mine yesterday and I like it. Other than that I really hope it works should I ever need it.

nixie

Mine arrived this morning. Not convinced at the sizing claims though. Feels a bit tight (medium size) despite have the same range claimed as my poc (which I have loads of adjustment travel left on). It could just be the rubber thing feeling a bit weird though as we this removed there seems to be plenty of space.

letmetalktomark

My L arrived and it is enormous!

Not sure its a keeper as whilst the fit (cradle & straps) feels good and fits fine the over all helmet dimensions are huge!

Hmm.

Will check the cost of return and make a decision.

darrenspink
    Free Member

My L arrived and it is enormous!

Not sure its a keeper as whilst the fit (cradle & straps) feels good and fits fine the over all helmet dimensions are huge!

Hmm.

Will check the cost of return and make a decision

Swap with nixie 🙂

letmetalktomark

😆

Deveron53
    Free Member

I’ll buy anyone’s unwanted size L for £35 shipped…

letmetalktomark

They still have L’s listed.

By Friday there will be another too 🙁

M6TTF
    Free Member

finally got mine after chasing around the royal mail sorting office (chumps can’t deliver a fart correctly) I was right between sizes, but the medium feels good to me. the shell is big though, and you could surf on the visor! I like it 🙂

hora
    Free Member

Mine came (white/sand medium)- not for me I’m afraid. Before I return it for a full refund- anyone?

M6TTF
    Free Member

mate might be interested hora – i’ll letcha know

M6TTF
    Free Member

he wants a black and red one unfortunately

hora
    Free Member

want want want. Tell him he’ll get what hes given 😀

It is a lonnnng helmet isn’t it with that peak

granny_ring

Swap it for a yellow & black one?

droppinneutron
    Free Member

Just remember that it’s a helmet sitting atop your head and that everyone can see it-I tried one on and they do look a bit ridiculous hence the low price.

Still, if they work that’s all that matters.

I really want to replace my giro xar as the cradle thingy at the back has gone funny but I ant decide what to go for

hora
    Free Member

I’ve got a yellow and black frame so nadda.

granny_ring

I might have a large grey & cyan one for sale, only tried it on quickly and it wasn’t spot on so need to spend a bit of time adjusting and see if any better.

Granny ring
    I might be interested in this . Let me know regards j

granny_ring

Will do.

granny_ring

Selling on my large grey/cian lid as the Bell PSA lid fits me better.
    Rightly or wrongly I want the £40 back that I paid so £45 posted.
    littlelordfauntleroy has first shout but email me if interested or look out on the classifieds later.

Dain_Bramaged
    Free Member

Ok, now it makes sense. At that price they’re well worth a punt. Ordered, paid, received the thing and oh my Christ they’re uncomfortable.
    What’s with the ribbed rubber brow strips ? And the adjuster wheel at the back that digs in ? Or the rear plastic retention straps that have been moulded to sharp edges that scrape your head ?
    It must be a punishment lid.
    Anyone else ??

Clink

Mine fits great, well pleased!

Viewing 39 posts - 41 through 79 (of 79 total)

The topic ‘PSA…Blugrass helmets £60 off.’ is closed to new replies.