• This topic has 78 replies, 27 voices, and was last updated 9 years ago by Clink.
Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 79 total)
  • PSA…Blugrass helmets £60 off.
  • tymbian
    Free Member
    breninbeener

That link doesnt work for me….

Bregante

Working here.

JE James.

Which in my experience would suggest you’ve a 50% Chance of the item ever arriving.

M6TTF
    Free Member

I like those. If I wasn’t skint… And have no need of another lid….

stevenk4563
    Free Member

Don’t bother ordering any that are ‘Available to order’ because they’re not. 🙁

They’ll take your money hapily enough though, then you have to get a refund.

chrishc777
    Free Member

Cheers!

nuke

Good price. I ordered a Golden Eye…good reviews and they look good but on my head (59cm cir so went with a large) it looked flippin massive, I thought my Fox Flux looked big but this was HUGE! I got it at a good price (Not as good as JE James mind) but it went back and went with a Catlike Leaf

keefmac

picked up one of those, cheers for the psa Tymbian

granny_ring

Put an order in so will see what happens, thanks for PSA.

granny_ring

Just had an email saying it’s in the post so all god so far!

M6TTF
    Free Member

Ordered one to be told the distributor didn’t have any and it was discontinued. Was promptly refunded. Then saw the site was showing stock. Quick call to confirm and I ordered again. Happy 🙂

jam1e
    Free Member

Thanks tymbian, mine arrived yesterday and looks great.

Can’t wait to try it on the weekend! 😀

hora
    Free Member

At 39 it’d be rude not to TBH. I bought a brand new Flux- binned it after 2 rides so at 39 its good to have one as a backup/around incase you need it.

Where can you buy the light bracket/platform from or does it come with?

jam1e
    Free Member

hora, it comes with a bit of plastic with a flat top that fixes into the top ventilation hole. You can then stick lights/cameras on to this.

M6TTF
    Free Member

still not even had an email to say mines shipped yet 🙁

Alini
    Free Member

Mine arrived today, very pleased with it, especially at the price. As Jam1e says, comes with small plastic adaptor for mounting stuff.

Thanks to the OP for the PSA 🙂

AlexSimon

Anyone know what the different options are?
    Obviously the sand/white ones with sizes are obvious, but what are the others?

nixie

Page just updated. Now 5 options but the first 3 all say yellow and the same size!

granny_ring

Mine arrived today, looks mahoosive on my nut.
    A good bargain though, thanks again B.

chrishc777
    Free Member

Mine’s waiting for me at the post office, getting a bit worrying riding in my cracked flux… Managed a head first OTB yesterday and the cracks are getting wider!

Candodavid
    Free Member

Mines arrived, surprisingly comfortable and a bargain, thanks OP

granny_ring

Me thinks you shouldn’t ride until you get the new lid….. 🙂

chrishc777
    Free Member

Well luckily I damaged a tendon (I think) in my knee so the 3 mile commute is about all I can manage which is a good thing in a way!

chrishc777
    Free Member

Picked it up this morning and it’s too small, if anyone wants a L grey/cyan one let me know as they are now out of stock of them

iolo
    Free Member

Chrishc777, I’m interested. £30?

chrishc777
    Free Member

I’ll do it for £38 otherwise I’ll send it back for a full refund

iolo
    Free Member

2nd hand with £1 off? Send it back.

chrishc777
    Free Member

I will send it back as it is not 2nd hand, I’m sure you’ll be able to buy it back off them for £40 once they put it back in stock if you’re quick

iolo
    Free Member

When sold on it is. No warranty etc

chrishc777
    Free Member

Fair enough, but I’m not going to lose out a tenner just for the sake of it!

AlexSimon

iolo – Member

2nd hand with £1 off? Send it back.
    You didn’t have to buy it but at the same time you didn’t have to be rude.
    He was offering the chance to get a cheap helmet that you can’t otherwise buy!
    Seemed fair enough to me – it happens a lot on this forum – people passing sold-out bargains along. Part of the good vibe.

Jerome
    Free Member

I will buy for £38
    Will pm you later
    Cheers
    Jerome

hora
    Free Member

Hes offering something at cost that he can get a full refund on out of the goodness of his heart (and hassle) yet hes being low-balled as its ‘secondhand’? No its not. Have you ever warranted a helmet in your life?!

Are you trolling?

iolo
    Free Member

Rude? Me?
    Merely stating a point. If you took it the wrong way well that’s your problem.
    There are still lids for sale on the site (granted not in the colour being offered) so I merely made a reasonable offer based on buying a helmet with no comeback or warranty. That is all.
    edit: not trolling. Yes, I’ve had the clip brak on a Giro Xen. Took it back and got a new one.

chrishc777
    Free Member

Cheers Jerome, if you were to have any warranty issues with it I would be more than happy to sort them out on your behalf

hora
    Free Member

A reasonable offer? If someones offering a favour in such circumstances why would you low-ball them? Weird.

iolo
    Free Member

So you buy a brand new Subaru. The wife doesn’t like the colour so you sell it, just off the forecourt.
    It’s brand new. How much do you ask for it?

hora
    Free Member

That means all clothes in shops are secondhand then? Weird analogy. Stay away from the weed dude.

AlexSimon

iolo – yes that’s like almost the exact same identical situation

Although just to humour you:
    If it was a discontinued colour that you bought half price and your mate really wanted it, you’d pass it on at cost.

iolo
    Free Member

Are you ok today?
    All clothes 2nd hand. In charity shops and cool retro shops most are.
    I’ll think you’ll find George at Asda and other fine establishments sell brand new clothing.

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 79 total)

The topic ‘PSA…Blugrass helmets £60 off.’ is closed to new replies.