Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • PSA SIS REGO 90% off!!! (+ Buy on get one free!!!)
  • sparkyspice
    Free Member

https://bike-uk.co.uk/collections/hydration/products/sis-rego-rapid-recovery-drink-powder?variant=23644286648401

18 50g sachets at Bike UK in Bristol
    Buy one get one free in the check out too

99p postage

Get in there!!!

rockthreegozy
    Free Member

I think that’s per sachet (£2.50 rrp) although it does say 18..

Kryton57

I’ve put 2 in my basket and its £1.85 total for 36 sachets.  But do you know what, I have Rego at home so I’m not going to order – I reckon thats a mistake and I’m not going to inflict a loss on an LBS.

For that reason, I’m out.

sparkyspice
    Free Member

They’re being taken over by Trek, so are presumably getting rid of old stock.
    Banana is listed as out of stock, but Strawberry, Vanilla and Chocolate is all listed as in stock… 18x50g for £1.85.
    Possibly a missed decimal place?

kneebiscuit
    Free Member

Just had my order cancelled about 2 mins after placing it. Must be a misprice. Worth a punt!

zilog6128

I reckon thats a mistake and I’m not going to inflict a loss on an LBS.

I agree, but as mentioned above (and I’ve just googled to check) they’re not an indie anymore so reckon they’re fair game 😉

However given kneebiscuit’s post I’m not gonna bother

sparkyspice
    Free Member

I’ve just had my order cancelled too. Apparently I cancelled it?
    So I re-ordered and this time they cancelled the order and said it was out of stock.
    Just put your hands up and say it was a mistake!
    (Still showing as IN STOCK)

13thfloormonk

Not wanting to spoil it for anyone, but as a past REGO user I realised/read that unless you’re training hard EVERY day, or are already at racing weight, REGO isn’t really necessary, it just short circuits the body’s natural refueling mechanism e.g. burning spare fat etc.

I’m just going for lots of water and healthy salad type dinner after training in future.

I do miss my nice chilled strawberry Rego though 🙁

Kryton57

I’m just going for lots of water and healthy salad type dinner after training in future.

Your body needs carbs & protein for muscular repair or muscular/mitochondria development after exercise.  Regardless of where you get it from make sure you have some.

13thfloormonk

Eggs in salad, carbs from fat 🙂

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘PSA SIS REGO 90% off!!! (+ Buy on get one free!!!)’ is closed to new replies.