• This topic has 5 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated 2 years ago by csb.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • PSA. Second vaccine appointment might not be showing
  • boardmanfs18

I thought I would have a look at bringing forward my second vaccination online.

System currently doesn’t show that I have any vaccination bookings, so told me to rebook a second appointment.
    Went all the way through to the appointment booking page and the site keeps crashing, then phoned 119 and their system keeps crashing…

I’ve had the first moderna vaccination, I wonder if there’s a problem with supply?

Drac

Sounds like a software error to me.

slackboy

When I looked last week, you couldn’t change your second appointment, you had to cancel and then rebook.

tthew

That website is shonky. It won’t show me my appointments, whatever option of links I choose it always ends up at the booking an appointment process. And it’s not sent me any confirmation emails for either my original or what I hope is a rescheduled second appointment. 😡

nbt

I had moderna too, as above I had to cancel and rebook but even then I couldn’t get anything sooner than 1st July, a whole 4 days earlier then the original booking on 1
    5th July. I think there are only certain places offering moderna too…

csb

I booked both 1 and 2 through the website. Turned up to the vacc centre for my 1st to be told they needed to rebook my 2nd. They gave me a new date. But last week i get an email from the central system saying “please rebook your 2nd” so i did. Next day I get an email from the local system saying “please attend the one the centre booked”! So i now have two 2nd appointments a week apart, at the same venue. I’m told by a GP mate that it’s because the local and national systems can’t synchronise.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘PSA. Second vaccine appointment might not be showing’ is closed to new replies.