• This topic has 47 replies, 23 voices, and was last updated 4 years ago by AdamT.
Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 48 total)
  • PSA – Plantronics Backbeat headphones cheap
  • imn

Euro Car Parts for some reason have cheap headphones – just £32 for these blue ones, although others are available too at higher price.

zilog6128

Nice one, love mine, will get a spare set! That RRP is crap though, £90 max

breninbeener

No stock near me.

scuttler

Mega ta! At Breninbeener I had the offer of free economy delivery.

zilog6128

Yeah free delivery available.

Rio

Well spotted, not something I’d normally look for on Euro Car Parts. Spare pair ordered (with free delivery!).

Cougar

Nice PSA. I don’t need a pair as I already have a set but that’s a hell of a price for a great product.

mulacs

And bizarrely if you use the payday50 code you save another 31p! Mental. Ordered, thanks OP 👍😀

submarined
    Free Member

Interesting. Getting peed off work my Amazon cheapies falling out on runs. Reviews seem a bit mixed in these but most complaints seem to be price related, so obviously discarding that, a seem to be a decent punt for 30 quid.

Cheers OP, ordered

beej

Ordered, thanks OP.

I’ve had a pair for about 5 years now that have seen heavy gym and outdoors use – they’re excellent and still work fine. However, I’m sure they’ll fail at some point so no harm in getting a spare pair for the future.

breninbeener

@scuttler….
    Ace! Just ordered for delivery!

CheesybeanZ

Cheers OP .

razorrazoo

Thanks, been after a set of wireless for running, ordered.

feed

Good one, thanks. My previous pair died after 3yrs of commuter use in all weather. Replacement ordered.

spacemonkey

Are they actually any good sound quality wise? Like submarined says, reviews are mixed and I don’t want a pair that are only as good as some JVC jobbies I bought 5 years ago for £20.

richardk
    Free Member

@spacemonkey – audio quality is excellent.  What may be different compared to other headphones is that they deliberately let in some background sound (so you hear cars coming if you are wearing them whilst running for example).  If you always use them in a noisy environment you’ll notice this, but for most people they are excellent.

Cougar

The only issue I had with them is that initially they were a bugger to fit. There’s a bit of a knack to it, it’s easy once it clicks with you.

Pro tip: install the app on your phone then do a firmware update. So long as you’ve got the UK region set, it changes an abrasive American voice with a plummy English one.

scuttler

Hastily changes region setting to France.

Mintyjim

Bum. Just like ECP did to me on the bargain toolbox they’ve advised me that they can’t get the headphones and are refunding my money. Both PSA’s for ECP started with a successful order and ended in a refund!

bearnecessities

Yup, same email here.

submarined
    Free Member

Yup, just had the same. What a Mickey Mouse stock control system.

dooosuk
    Free Member

Yup, mine cancelled as well.

razorrazoo

Same here

Rio

And same here.

mulacs

Booo

thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

Cynical me thinks its a ploy as i ended up ordering about £100 worth of car bits at the same time even after deducting the usual discount codes.

scuttler

Me too – arse biscuits

timidwheeler

#metoo

zilog6128

Cynical me thinks its a ploy as i ended up ordering about £100 worth of car bits at the same time even after deducting the usual discount codes.

The old bait & switch! Shysters. Oh well, never ordered from them before, never will again 😂

thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

I did need £100 of car bits, so it was always them or Halfords. Doesn’t make it any less irritating.

njd187
    Free Member

Got my order cancelled email as well.

CheesybeanZ

Got my order cancelled email as well.

+1

submarined
    Free Member

Has anyone had their refund from this yet?

martinhutch

You all dodged a bullet there. My Plantronics headphones had rubbishy low volume, and poor sound quality.

Rio

No refund here yet, and my order still says “processing” even though they’ve cancelled it.

breninbeener

I payed by PP. I havnt had a refund, and i emailed them yday. They have been good with car parts for me, so im hopinbthis gets resolved quickly.

dooosuk
    Free Member

Nope, no refund here either yet.

theboyneeds
    Free Member

Not cancelled yet here. I called then Tuesday and they didn’t seem to know what was happening.

razorrazoo

My refund has just hit PP.

zilog6128

Yeah just got mine this morning

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 48 total)

The topic ‘PSA – Plantronics Backbeat headphones cheap’ is closed to new replies.