Viewing 40 posts - 81 through 120 (of 129 total)
  • PSA: Planet X 12 Day Christmas Sale!!!
  • Lester
    Free Member

thanks Brant 😉
    what do you think about my request to build it up, or shall i just wait to hear from head of sales
    Lester

wiggles
    Free Member

Worked out today’s code is UKTYRE15 (I know, I should be wokring for MI6 right! 😉 )

Chunky monkey and smorgasbord ordered with some tubes (looking to run these tubeless though) for £37, worth a go before splashing over £40 on one* conti tyre…

EDIT: *pun not intended

RRD
    Free Member

Cheers
    I could do with some new tyres

J273
    Free Member

Brant, Do you know if the barons are black chilli compound?

Thanks

brant
    Free Member

Brant, Do you know if the barons are black chilli compound?

Thanks

I would have to assume not.

wwaswas

Yay! Got a set of fat bike wheels last week and then the tyres today.

As a starter set that’s half the price of a hope/surly combo and let’s me v decide v if it’s ‘for me’ before soured big bucks.

andymc06
    Free Member

Two chunky monkeys for gravity assisted duties. £34!!! Best bargain of the sales 🙂

Lester
    Free Member

me too
    chunky monkeys

trout
    Free Member

Waswas me too though the Floaters have been showing as out of stock all week
    but back in today 😀

mrmuddybum
    Free Member

First time I used PX for a while yesterday while the forks offer was on. For some reason though, the 15% off never got applied to the price at checkout. Just waiting for a response from my mail to customer services.

v12jat
    Free Member

Bollox!!!
    Forgot to check this before buying a pair of tubs yesterday!
    D’oh!!

wwaswas

Yes trout – not many in even today though – was only showing 14 in stock this morning.

mrblobby
    Free Member

The Planet X resistance rollers… anyone know if the rear drum can be reversed like the sports crafter progressive drum to enable and disable the resistance? Don’t see it mentioned in the instructions.

wiggles
    Free Member

Brant,

I managed to put my order through twice as it said payment didn’t work the first time but now shows 2 orders for in my account.

If you could let someone know to cancel Order Id: SO0467789 that would be awesome as I was waiting on the phone but have run out of lunch break.

Yours sincerely

Wiggles ( aka Muppet who can’t even order tyres properly)

wwaswas

they did have some system problems over the weekend.

I ordered a set of forks and a pair of fat tyres and both had a problem showing on my account despite paypal payment workign ok.

I phoned them and they answered immediately.

Turns out they’re processing orders that were affected manually so I’d give them a call if I were you rather than relying on brant to come back to this thread before they despatch your goods twice…

wiggles
    Free Member

It shows ‘waiting on stock’ so far anyway. Will make a call again later but I was number 6 in the queue at lunch time and can’t use my phone in the office.

Worst case scenario I have some cheap spare tyres….

brant
    Free Member

Brant,

I managed to put my order through twice as it said payment didn’t work the first time but now shows 2 orders for in my account.

If you could let someone know to cancel Order Id: SO0467789 that would be awesome as I was waiting on the phone but have run out of lunch break.

Yours sincerely

Wiggles ( aka Muppet who can’t even order tyres properly)

DONE

wiggles
    Free Member

Cheers your a Legend

andymc06
    Free Member

I checked out using PayPal and the only e-mail I have is a PayPal receipt. Should I have a confirmation e-mail from On-One? Should I be worried? Ordered yesterday morning for info.

Cheers

Andy

wwaswas

See my post above they said they had issues and were having to process stuff manually but hoped to catch up today.

andymc06
    Free Member

Ok. I’ll hang fire and see what happens tomorrow.

creedy
    Free Member

Well I thought I had a confirmation email but it was just the subscription email. So checked and no evidence of my order at all. No payment out of bank so can’t even prove I ordered. So now no chunky monkeys or the 32t bash I thought I’d ordered. I’ll see if anything happens over next few days. If not money will go somewhere else.

johnj2000
    Free Member

Any advice on the best tires on sale for winter riding?

creedy
    Free Member

Sorry cant edit now but meant to be
    Money will have to go on something else. Re read and sounded worse than supposed to!

wwaswas

mmm, still no confirmation email.

My biggest worry is that they’ll have sold those fat tyres to someone else now as they had so few in.

wwaswas

Just got this through;

We’re very sorry for the delay in processing your order. This was due to a technical issue over the festive period.

We have now released your order – SO0467476 but unfortunately the following item(s) are not available despite showing as in-stock when ordered:

TYOO26FAT-4-120-FOL-BLK – 2 – On-One Floater Fat Tyre 4.0 inch 120 TPI Folding Black

*is disappoint*

andymc06
    Free Member

I got the same re: my order for dual compound chunky monkeys. Spoke to Phil at On-One. He said they have 500 on order from supplier and they’ll despatch as soon as they arrive. All may not be lost on your fat tyres!

brant
    Free Member

Just got this through;

We’re very sorry for the delay in processing your order. This was due to a technical issue over the festive period.

We have now released your order – SO0467476 but unfortunately the following item(s) are not available despite showing as in-stock when ordered:

TYOO26FAT-4-120-FOL-BLK – 2 – On-One Floater Fat Tyre 4.0 inch 120 TPI Folding Black

*is disappoint*

prod me when we do have stock. We will honour that price.

wwaswas

That’s very decent of you brant, I appreciate it.

shall I phone and ask them to put it on back order until they’re in stock or cancel and re-buy when the time comes?

teethgrinder

Same here…
    I managed to put my order through twice as I didn’t get a confirmation the first time but now shows 2 orders for in my account.

Please can you cancel Order Id: SO0467227?

Ta!

jamiep
    Free Member

Same here, no stock :-/ Cheers

SO0468089
    SO0461163

brant
    Free Member

shall I phone and ask them to put it on back order until they’re in stock or cancel and re-buy when the time comes?

No.

We will sort something.

wwaswas

ok, thanks 🙂

brant
    Free Member

Same here, no stock :-/ Cheers

SO0468089
    SO0461163

can you clarify what you’re asking me to do here, what you’re wanting?

fattys at ace price? cancelling orders?

big_scot_nanny

same note here with a XT cassette as part of a larger order. website still shows 17 in stock. called them today and asked them to send it me when they have stock, but in the meantime to get the rest of the order out. I do not have a lot of confidence, this is my first on-one/planetX experience and not good so far.

Brant, I’m building up a bike for the missus birthday on the 18th of Jan, the cassette is not essential (I have others), but if you could see your way to ensuring that the rest of SO0464986 (like the Inbred frame!) gets send out sharpish, that would be great, to ensure I can build it in time for the big day.

Cheers!

Kev

jamiep
    Free Member

brant

can you clarify what you’re asking me to do here, what you’re wanting?

fattys at ace price? cancelling orders?

I was after waiting for items to be restocked rather than cancelling. TA!

wiggles
    Free Member

Can you put my order Order Id: SO0467791 on the wait for stock list too brant?

Bikes not built so can wait for a tyre.

Lester
    Free Member

Brant
    its all quiet on the On One front:-(

unfortunately it wasn`t done, even though Gareth said that he would sort it out for me and i waited an extra week :-(( my MEDIUM rockstar arrived today. i have everything else, new wheels, reverb, new forks,new cranks, new brakes, new pedals but now i have to send it back for the Large.
    Brant, would you find it acceptable for me to build the medium up and if it doesnt fit exchange it for a large.
    a very gutted Lester

I’m sorry. Clearly disappointing. I have referred your issue to our Head of Sales for direction.

Brant you must be losing your touch,
    nothing happened here either, shall i build the medium and possibly swap if it is too small, or wait for ( i dont know how long) for head of sales to ring me?
    lester

andymc06
    Free Member

Order fulfilled this morning. 2 trail extreme chunky monkey’s weighing in at 830g each for £34. Good stuff On-One. 🙂

wwaswas

I placed three orders during the sale.

All for items that were showing stock > 10 units (I believe) when I placed the order.

After a week or two and having received the email I mentioned above re: the tyres I phoned and checked on the other two and was told all items were out of stock and was told when they’d be back in (early to mid Feb I think).

I said that was fine and that I wasn’t in a rush to get the items. I wasn’t offered the chance to cancel/told orders would be cancelled so assumed I’d be placed on back order.

Over the past few days I’ve begun to receive cancellations through on all the orders and promises of refunds.

brant – when we spoke above I got the impression it would be ‘sorted’, I know you’re probably in China but I’m a bit confused about what offer you made and what’s happened to my orders more recently?

Viewing 40 posts - 81 through 120 (of 129 total)

The topic ‘PSA: Planet X 12 Day Christmas Sale!!!’ is closed to new replies.