Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 129 total)
  • PSA: Planet X 12 Day Christmas Sale!!!
  • Lester
    Free Member

i cant the discount code to work on a reverb ;_(

fr0sty125
    Free Member

Finally ordered an El Guapo stem!

wavejumper
    Free Member

Brant. I’ve sent a email about order SO0455319 but haven’t had a response as you are well busy but was hoping to change the xxs frame for an XS before it’s dispatched? Any chance 🙂

backinireland
    Free Member

ooooooooo so tempted

Lester
    Free Member

wavejumper
    ringing is much better and quicker than emails
    ive never had a speedy response from an email to On-One which is why its great Brant comes along every now and again, but i find the staff really helpful when you call them, especially if you dont rush them and let them know you know they are busy
    Lester

s-keeper

Two sets of fatty wheels bought! Didn’t take a genius to figure out today’s coupon code…

wiggles
    Free Member

Just waiting for tyres day now!

emac65
    Free Member

Thought I’d take a punt on the Selcof 29er wheels that have been on there all week for £174.99 – Applied the code which then put’s the price up to £212.49,then takes if off at the checkout price back to £174.99 … 😕

Tiger6791

Same, apart from my checkout price was £212

Broken 🙁

emac65
    Free Member

You’re right ! I was only looking at the subtotal price,the actual checkout price is £212……….

Don’t think I’ll bother then,lol

Lester
    Free Member

emac/tiger

maybe buy the wheels at the current price of £174 so you have bought them the day of the discount, send an email saying it would not accept the code.
    then on monday ring on one and explain, if they wont give you the discount then cancel the order?

emac65
    Free Member

I’ve mailed them,not sure if they’ll answer it today,of if they’re even open for business but hopefully they should honour the 15% sale after the holiday period.

Lester
    Free Member

i doubt very much if they will reply to your email today, its much much better to call them!

johnhighfield
    Free Member

Today’s code – for those who may not have it is ‘UKWHEELS15’ .

brant
    Free Member

emac65 – Member
    I’ve mailed them,not sure if they’ll answer it today,of if they’re even open for business but hopefully they should honour the 15% sale after the holiday period.
    POSTED 2 HOURS AGO # REPORT-POST

Good plan. We will honour this.

vondally
    Free Member

them there Selcof 29er wheels are the hubs just QR

emac65
    Free Member

brant – Member

emac65 – Member
    POSTED 2 HOURS AGO # REPORT-POST

Good plan. We will honour this.

Top bloke 🙂

johnhighfield
    Free Member

Sunday – 15& off Shoes & pedals today. Code ‘UKSHPED15’. Bit cold this morning but I’m off for a ride…….

mrblobby
    Free Member

Rollers and turbos today. Anyone know what the difference is between the sports crafters and Planet X ones? They look pretty much the same other than the paint job and the price.

brant
    Free Member

mrblobby – Member
    Rollers and turbos today. Anyone know what the difference is between the sports crafters and Planet X ones? They look pretty much the same other than the paint job and the price.
    POSTED 4 MINUTES AGO # REPORT-POST

The paint and the price.

mrblobby
    Free Member

Thanks. Shall order the PX ones then 🙂

porlus
    Free Member

My saints arrived today after the pedal sale. Shy of 40 quid. Nice one 😀

trout
    Free Member

Wey hay my Fatty wheels just turned up

Just need a sale on the tyres now

mrblobby
    Free Member

Spanners today, got plenty of those! Anyone know what the next 4 days are? Sure it was in the original email which I seem to have lost. Only succumbed to a set of rollers so far.

wiggles
    Free Member

It’s in the OP…

Waiting for tyres day Sunday!

bloodsexmagik
    Free Member

A ‘bikes’ day would be nice…

craigxxl
    Free Member

That was on Monday but just the same as the deals that had been up before Christmas. I was hoping for a 10% of all bikes.

thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

A ‘bikes’ day would be nice…

I hoped that too when I saw the original e-mail, fancied a Fatty.

I guess the margins are pretty tight on some bikes where PX do the specing and price them to sell quickly (Fatty, pro-carbon, inbreds), whereas the Holdsworth, Guchierotti (sp?) and SAP can follow a more DFS pricing model.

hypnotoad
    Free Member

Brant: If possible would you mind checking my e-mail about order SO0456829? I ordered some wheels but it seems the wrong ones were posted to me, thanks.

mr blobby: It’s components tomorrow, forks on friday, tyres on sat and helmets on Sun I think. Looking forward to tomorrow as I need some chainrings.

wwaswas

Just need a sale on the tyres now

some actual stock of fat tyres would be good!

brant
    Free Member

Brant: If possible would you mind checking my e-mail about order SO0456829? I ordered some wheels but it seems the wrong ones were posted to me, thanks.

Alex is looking into this now. Did you get a standard set of Reetard 29in wheels?

hypnotoad
    Free Member

Hi, yep got the standard Reetard 29in wheels and skewers.

wysiwyg
    Free Member

Todays code anyone?

rob2
    Free Member

I’ve stopped getting their daily emails for some reason. I would be interested in the codes for the next couple of days so hope the emails start again

timidwheeler

UKWORKSHOP15

Andy

Code is on the front page of the website 🙂

UKWORKSHOP15

wysiwyg
    Free Member

Cheers

I was via on-one website thats why i didnt clock that.

Brother_Will
    Free Member

Excellent just bagged a Park TS2 knock off

Lester
    Free Member

Brant, hi

Brant
    You didn’t lose my sale but I did buy a medium instead of the large one I really wanted. Is there any chance I can change the medium I ordered today for a large at the discounted price I paid today ??
    Order number SO0454747
    I would be really pleased if I can get the large instead of the medium at the same price
    Thanks in advance
    Lester

This has been done

unfortunately it wasn`t done, even though Gareth said that he would sort it out for me and i waited an extra week :-(( my MEDIUM rockstar arrived today. i have everything else, new wheels, reverb, new forks,new cranks, new brakes, new pedals but now i have to send it back for the Large.

Brant, would you find it acceptable for me to build the medium up and if it doesnt fit exchange it for a large.
    a very gutted Lester

brant
    Free Member

unfortunately it wasn`t done, even though Gareth said that he would sort it out for me and i waited an extra week :-(( my MEDIUM rockstar arrived today. i have everything else, new wheels, reverb, new forks,new cranks, new brakes, new pedals but now i have to send it back for the Large.
    Brant, would you find it acceptable for me to build the medium up and if it doesnt fit exchange it for a large.
    a very gutted Lester

I’m sorry. Clearly disappointing. I have referred your issue to our Head of Sales for direction.

Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 129 total)

The topic ‘PSA: Planet X 12 Day Christmas Sale!!!’ is closed to new replies.