Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 130 total)
  • PSA Oakley Flak Jacket £54.99
  • northernshaggy
    Free Member

Oakley Flak Jacket Sunglasses Infrared with Black Iridium XLJ lenses £54.99 delivered @ Eyewear Outlet.

Promo code from Eyewear Outlet CG14 at the checkout to get them reduced to £50 plus £4.99 delivery.

curvature
    Free Member

£99 on their site?

curvature
    Free Member

Just read your post correctly.

Now purchased!!! Thanks.

jam-bo

Repeat after me.

I don’t need another pair of Oakleys.

lunge

Hmm, I may be forced to treat myself.

mcmoonter
    Free Member

Awesome PSA, swithered over the full price, these were a giveaway. Ordered. 😀

DT78
    Free Member

couldn’t resist that, I’ve been debating news lens for my flak jackets…and this is only slightly more than that!

do you know if the code works with anything else? tried a couple and it didn’t

mashiehood
    Free Member

Gold Star PSA – thanks.

spooked
    Free Member

Thank you for that. My daughter pulled mine of my head last week and launched them onto the floor killing the lenses! Much appreciated!

santacruzsi
    Free Member

Thanks 😀 great psa! Bought some obviously…..

catfishsalesco
    Free Member

Hrm, tired it there with no Success- its the ones with the red frame ya?

crashtestmonkey
    Free Member

red and wide frame, need the code, works on the round lensed version too according to HUKD (where this was no doubt found, so expect them to sell out quickly with the vultures descending!).

worked fine for me; bought, obvs!

catfishsalesco
    Free Member

Yeah, tired the code but it said that it wasn’t valid with current promotions (or something along those lines.) could be my dutch internet

Chipbutty
    Free Member

Good shout. Only just got new lenses for my previous Flak jackets, oh well.. Another pair on their way now 🙂

househusband

Many thanks! Cheaper than replacement lenses for my Fives Squared…

wonkey_donkey
    Free Member

Worked for me!

Cheers for the heads up. 😀

DT78
    Free Member

Reckon there is going to be a few disappointed people, looks like the code was available on HUKD 18hrs or so ago…

househusband

Reckon there is going to be a few disappointed people, looks like the code was available on HUKD 18hrs or so ago…

Indeed this may well turn out to be the case but worth a try!

Merak

Must resist.

beaker2135

Couldn’t resist I’m so weak
    Thanks for PSA

Leigh2612
    Free Member

Treated myself…. Cheers!

kimbers

Well will see if they turn up

Last time this happened Oakley ended up a being me some for free !

CountZero

Anyone with Oakleys that have trashed lenses, might like to check out this site, Flak Jacket XLJ lenses are $32:
    http://www.revantoptics.com/replacement-lenses/oakley-flak-jacket-xlj
    I have their +Red Iridium analogue lenses in a pair of original Frogskins, and they are indistinguishable from original lenses.
    I’m looking at a pair of their Strike lenses for my old Mumbos, their Polarised Titanium Mirrorshield lenses are $42, against £75 for Oakley lenses.
    I have no connection with Revant, I found them while looking for replacements for my Froggies, and was chuffed to bits with them.

warton
    Free Member

Not the Flak Jackets biggest fan TBH, and the code doesn’t work with Radarlocks 🙁

crashtestmonkey
    Free Member

Well will see if they turn up

cant see why they wouldnt, this isnt Oakley cocking up a promo discount code, this is a discount outlet store. I had some Five Squareds off them for about 30 quid a while back thanks to sale and discount code, and I seem to remember a similar PSA where a load of STW bought some massively reduced glasses, and 90% decided they didnt like em and re-sold em to those that had missed out! I PSA’ed a similar discount at Sunglass Shop where £80 Oakley goggles were £29.

matthewlhome
    Free Member

just to balance the post about Revant lenses above…

i bought some polarised green iridium ones for my frog skins. they look ace, but are unusable as glasses – they have distortion to them that is like wearing someone else’s prescription glasses. shame as they look brilliant – perhaps its just the polarised ones?

codybrennan
    Free Member

Bought!

CountZero

I’ll wait to see what the Strike lenses are like, it’ll be a while before I get them, but I’ve put my Revant lenses alongside my original Fire Iridium Froggies, and there’s no noticeable distortion with mine. Might be yours were a flawed pair, Revant seem to be a pretty big operation, so might be worth returning the lenses.
    There’s another place I got lenses from, called Sunglass Fix, but they don’t have such a wide range of Oakley, or the range of coatings, but they do lots of other manufacturers, and they also do some unusual ones, like rimless WHY8’s, which I’ve just got a pair of lenses for, along with an old pair of Arnet Ravens, and their lenses are pretty good, and cheap, too. They also do custom lenses, cost around $32-42.

Leigh
    Free Member

Ordered a pair earlier and it said 320 in stock just looked now and down to 120 in stock so it seems like the stock counter is going down as people order them.

crashtestmonkey
    Free Member

Down to less than 60 now…

chunkymonkey
    Free Member

Couldn’t see the stock counter but just ordered mine easily enough 😆

johni
    Free Member

Bought too. Thanks for the headsup!

crashtestmonkey
    Free Member

Already appearing on eBay for around 95 quid 🙄

househusband

All sold out now.

vinnyeh

Still showing in stock fro me?
    Probably a bit late for those who’ve already ordered…. but code FREEPACK adds a free oakley backpack to the order. Code seems to stack on ok.

Managed to resist buying these- do I really need another pair of flak jackets?

grahamt1980

Got my confirmation through.
    Didn’t really need another pair.
    Couldn’t resist as they are red ones

philb88
    Free Member

Out of Stock when you try and add to basket!
    Too slow!

crashtestmonkey
    Free Member

Out of Stock when you try and add to basket!
    Too slow!

About a day too slow thanks to the combined masses of STW and HUKD, given 16 hours ago Leigh posted

Ordered a pair earlier and it said 320 in stock just looked now and down to 120

The ones popping up on ebay are using stock photos (identical to eyewear outlet) so chancers are probably listing them before theyve even received them…

tenacious_doug
    Free Member

Code is still working for me!

curiousyellow
    Free Member

Which glasses are you trying to buy with it?

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 130 total)

The topic ‘PSA Oakley Flak Jacket £54.99’ is closed to new replies.