Viewing 10 posts - 121 through 130 (of 130 total)
  • PSA Oakley Flak Jacket £54.99
  • Jamie
    Free Member

If I’m honest the Guppy’s are a bit better than the Oakley’s from the PSa !

Hmm. I have a £25 Evans voucher burning a hole in my pocket. Might put it towards a pair.

kimbers

My only issue is that replacement guppy lenses seem impossible to get ?

Jamie
    Free Member

Sounds crap, but given you get 3x lenses, probably best off buying another pair, and you get a spare frame out the deal.

ECWC5U gives £5 off at Evans, to make them £37ish, if that helps.

Anyway, there seems to be a dearth of pics of people actually wearing the Guppys, so if you’re feeling sexy, Kimbers, any chance of a pic of you wearing them?

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    kimbers

found one!

sorry sweaty selfie but was at end of london to brighton

it looks like one of the lenses may be about to fall out there, not sure why, they are very secure

the glasses themselves are nice, well vented, good coverage, even for my well spaced eyes

dudeofdoom

Happy Mrs DoD now

Groundwork for any Bmx that may accidentally comes to stay with us for a while 🙂

Jamie
    Free Member

Cheers, Kimbers.

crashtestmonkey
    Free Member

just a bump as these are still £52.99 using northernshaggy’s FJ50 code, and it covers the standard and XLJ versions of the red Flak Jacket.

qwerty
    Free Member

Whats the 3 lens colours that come with those Guppys? The Endura web site lists 3 lenses, but ommits to say what they are!

qwerty
    Free Member

Any deals at Eyewear Outlet on Half Juacket XLJ??? I have lenses for those but no frames & love the Oaakley HiDef yellow but not their prices!

crashtestmonkey
    Free Member

Half jacket XLJ now on offer £69 in a less showy combo than the Flak jacket (which is still available with the code).

http://www.eyewearoutlet.co.uk/sunglasses-c76/oakley-custom-half-jacket-xlj-plasma-dark-bronze-lens-p11096

Viewing 10 posts - 121 through 130 (of 130 total)

The topic ‘PSA Oakley Flak Jacket £54.99’ is closed to new replies.