Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • PSA new series of X-Files tonight channel 5
  • kimbers

The Truth is Out There !

bikebouy
    Free Member

Que?

New or old series re-run?

kimbers

its a new ,new series

<span style=”font-size: 12.8px;”>http://www.digitalspy.com/tv/the-x-files/news/a848434/x-files-season-11-uk-premiere/</span&gt;

Drac

Looks like it’s going to be quite dark.

CountZero

Completely new series, continues from the last series a year or two back. Revelations about who Cigarette Man is, among other things.
    Looks good, Sky box already set up. 👽

bikebouy
    Free Member

Niiooce PSA!

mikey74
    Free Member

Followed by the Silence of the Lambs: It’s the early 90s all over again 😉

senorj

Good call .series record done .

philxx1975
    Free Member

<span style=”text-decoration: underline;”>Keep up at the back epjsode 5 can be downloaded now</span>

AlexSimon

I’m glad it’s the last. Duchovney’s voiceover in the first episode is dire and the smoking man has become a parody. ep4 is just silly (and I normally like the comedy episodes).

Still feel compelled to watch it though despite its clumsiness.

senorj

Pish

n0b0dy0ftheg0at
    Free Member

Iwanttobelieve.jpg

mikey74
    Free Member

I lasted about 15 minutes: It was a bit naff.

I’m a huge fan of the X-Files but it looks like they should have let it lie.

kelvin

Well, that was shit.

👽

Drac

Hmmm! Not a great one but I suppose it’s building up the backstory for this season.

CheesybeanZ

It was tired and shite in the 90s , can’t see how it could be any different to day .

damascus
    Free Member

It was OK. It must get better. I think I’ve missed some series

devash
    Free Member

This was a groundbreaking show when it first started but by series 5 or 6 had become a parody of itself.

The series they brought out two years ago was a fun bit of nostalgia though, I think I’ll watch this new one but not expecting much.

wysiwyg
    Free Member

RT says ep1 is pap. The rest are great

bikebouy
    Free Member

Hmmmm.. I wasn’t that impressed, actually I fell asleep 😴

I will give next weeks episode a run, but if it’s anything like last nights I will give it a miss..

Cougar

This was a groundbreaking show when it first started but by series 5 or 6 had become a parody of itself.

It’s one of my all-time favourite shows, but around S5-6 it was utterly toilet.  It did pick up and get good again but by that time everyone had stopped watching it.

Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)

The topic ‘PSA new series of X-Files tonight channel 5’ is closed to new replies.