• This topic has 27 replies, 13 voices, and was last updated 10 years ago by poah.
Viewing 28 posts - 1 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • PSA Narrow/Wide chainrings for £27
  • scottfitz
    Free Member

The Vertiox £30 chainrings (N/W)are £27 if you clam there offer on the facebook page. Search ‘Vertiox’ in facebook its easy to find, if not on face book could try and give them a email to clam info@vertiox.com

scottfitz
    Free Member

Bump for the morning crowd

chilled76
    Free Member

Googled and facebook searched vertiox and found nothing. Any links?

honourablegeorge
    honourablegeorge

He’ll accept $30

scottfitz
    Free Member
    chilled76
    Free Member

That’s why your original post says v e r t i o x

scottfitz
    Free Member

Oops

reggiegasket
    Free Member

just bought 2. Thanks George.

honourablegeorge

I accidentally bought one too, as a result of fiddling about. Just over £25 with a $30 offer.

darrenspink
    Free Member

Questions….what import duty costs are on something like this? And would they fit a xt double crank (m785).

poah
    Free Member

if you get stung it would probably end up costing more than buying from the UK

dantsw13

Isn’t the O-O N/W chainring due soon for £19.99?

rondo101
    Free Member

Questions….what import duty costs are on something like this? And would they fit a xt double crank (m785).

Import duty is only due for items > £135 iirc. VAT might be due though, which would make it ~£30, but still cheaper than from UK vendors.

Should be fine on a XT double. It fits on my SLX double no problems. You might need narrower chainring bolts, but there’s a good chance I bought mine purely because I’m a bit of a tart (they’re gold). Can’t remember what the stock ones are like.

poah
    Free Member

well I’ve ordered one so will wait and see –

Moe

Import duty is only due for items > £135 iirc. VAT might be due though, which would make it ~£30, but still cheaper than from UK vendors.

I’ve been stung for duty on a CD & t-shirt before now! That was expensive!!

alexandersupertramp
    Free Member

I had not extra

alexandersupertramp
    Free Member

I had not extra to pay with eBay link above. Arrived quickly also .

swisstony
    Free Member

have you guys all bought 32t from ebay?

Im after a 30t but he’s saying his best price is $56.94 shipped.

unovolo
    Free Member

I had duty and royalmails handing charge on a set of avid V brakes recently.
    The duty was only £3 odd, Royalmails handling fee on the otherhand was £8.

Had some other stuff come from taiwan & HK that slipped through with no charges though so seems to be a bit of a lottery.
    I’m waiting on one of those NW Raceface rings too at the mo so will see what happens.

hainman
    Free Member

Would this work with a Sram S1000 double crankset??

alexandersupertramp
    Free Member

34t was what I ordered

poah
    Free Member

Would this work with a Sram S1000 double crankset

no as the S1000 has a 4 bolt 120 BCD and RF only make the NW in 104 4 bolt configuration (110 & 130 are 5 bolt)

hainman
    Free Member

@Poah.Just looked at my cranks and they say,2×10 BCD 104, 38tooth 10 speed,So does this mean that the Ring would fit??

unovolo
    Free Member

Well my NW Raceface ring turned up today no extra charges, genuine article and Tis a thing of beauty, now if On-one could send me the right shifter I would be able to get my project bike built up.

poah
    Free Member

just looked at my cranks and they say,2×10 BCD 104, 38tooth 10 speed,So does this mean that the Ring would fit??

yip will fit if its 4×104

poah
    Free Member

I had not extra to pay with eBay link above. Arrived quickly also

ordered mine on the 22 and its just cleared customs in Canada yesterday – bit of a piss take on delivery

poah
    Free Member

arrived today and fitted – saved 500g

Viewing 28 posts - 1 through 28 (of 28 total)

The topic ‘PSA Narrow/Wide chainrings for £27’ is closed to new replies.