Viewing 36 posts - 81 through 116 (of 116 total)
  • PSA Muc-off free sample
  • nbt

Just got the same email 🙁

Whathaveisaidnow
    Free Member

lucky, successful applicants

my god , . . . . . praise be . . . . there is still hope . . .

(does a jig of delight)

cyclistm
    Free Member

First things first, we have to send out a huge THANKS to everyone who signed up for the free 100ml sample of Muc-Off Bike Cleaner. We’ve been busy packing and labelling, and all the free samples of Muc-Off Bike Cleaner will be arriving with the lucky, successful applicants over the next few days. There was a massive response to the offer and while we’ve sent out all the samples we had in stock, there just wasn’t enough to go around.

But it’s not all bad news! We want to give you a unique voucher code (see below) worth £5 to use in the Muc-Off Official Online Store when you spend £15 or more! We know it’s nowhere near as cool as a free sample, but we want to try to make sure everyone gets a little something. We’ll be doing another sample offer soon, so watch this space!

Presume this means – unlucky son – you aint getting one, but it doesnt actually say that does it?

stumpyjon

Presume this means – unlucky son – you aint getting one, but it doesnt actually say that does it?

I was having the same thoughts, don’t think you’d get the voucher and a free sample.

philfive
    Free Member

Sounds like a con

whoopiegoldbars
    Free Member

Sorry we didn’t send you a free sample as we said we would, but please spend 10 quid in our shop.

Sounds fair.

Edit: That sounds really whingy. Don’t get me wrong, it was free. I’m not going to lose any sleep over it, but I don’t think it’s as much of an incentive to potential customers.

njee20
    Free Member

Never cease to be amazed at folks slight desperation for ‘free stuff’.

A 1l bottle is what… £6? So this is 60p worth, you’d earn more than that at work in the time it takes to go to the website! 🙄

If you actually like the product then £5 off is far better, and if you don’t then why get the free sample!?

philfive
    Free Member

But I have never used muc off, hence the sample would of been nice. i’m now going to spend £15 on something I know nothing about.

it’s very poor marketing, if they had limited amounts then the sample application should of been limited.

Another point is that they now have a lovely long mailing list to annoy us with their advertising.

stumpyjon

I use Hope Sh1t Shifter anyway :D, it’s a lot greener.

nealglover
    Free Member

Another point is that they now have a lovely long mailing list to annoy us with their advertising.

That’s not “Another Point”

It is the only reason they did it in the first place.

bland

We should just club together to buy this and share it out, its just what they do!

Feel free to add whatever food colouring you wish, obviously not pink, green or blue as we have had all of them colours.

I never got mine either!

brickwizard
    Free Member

Just a con to get a load of our email addresses!

bikeneil
    Free Member

My free sample arrived this morning :o)

TroutWrestler
    Free Member

Received same message. Would be very interested to hear if ANYONE gets a free sample. Would be intrigued to actually see a 100ml bottle as now I doubt they ever existed.

Perhaps Mucoff would benefit from a read of this thread.

Holyzeus
    Free Member

Got a parcel to pick up from the Post office tomorrow, i wonder…..?

bikeneil
    Free Member

Here’s mine:

TroutWrestler
    Free Member

My interest is sated.

acidchunks

no email….also nothing in the post….

Onzadog
    Free Member

Ha, I’ll show them. I’ve just unsubscribed!

Whathaveisaidnow
    Free Member

. . . hold on . . .a sticker as well . . . they know how to rub our faces in it . . lol 😀

clubber
    Free Member

wunnundred-ish!

Onzadog
    Free Member

you missed, that was 101!

sc-xc

You want free free samples?

drop me a line at drinkmypiss@goldenshower.com and I’ll send you some samples.

Onzadog
    Free Member

Sneaky edit there clubber.

Whathaveisaidnow
    Free Member

You want free free samples?

drop me a line at drinkmypiss@goldenshower.com and I’ll send you some samples.

I’m only interested if it comes in Pink, . . so if you can down a couple of bottles of red wine (you may have already) or do yourself a groin injury, . . we may be onto a winner? Any stickers?

TroutWrestler
    Free Member

Beetroot should do the trick.

bigG
    Free Member

Not sure about everyone else but I got the “sorry no free stuff, have a discount code” email from muc off. What a sham that was, obviously just a clever ploy to get a bunch of email addresses for their marketing people.

Must admit that I’ve not been the biggest fan of Muc Off, and after this I won’t be hurrying back to buy their stuff.

Boo Hiss Muc Off, bad show…

Holyzeus
    Free Member

Mmmm got the email, so whats at the P.O.? Anyone had both..?

cheers_drive

WOW a lot of folks are very annoyed about a small free sample, get over it.

kimbers

i got the email

itd be nice to get the freebie but im not gonna be cry if it doesnt turn up!

cakefacesmallblock

Really couldn’t care if I got one or not. I’ve probably spilled more than the sample bottle over the last few months anyway..of the Halfords stuff, which comes out pretty cheap bought in the 5litre with their 3 for 2 and cheap GT85 offer.

nealglover
    Free Member

As mentioned on the other Muc-Off thread. It’s not much more than TFR that smells nice.

Buy this for £26

http://bit.ly/P7kBgI

and once mixed into a spray bottle it will do the same job As Muc-Off

But at 1% of the price.

1000 litres (mixed) for £26.00

Which makes the value of the free Sample: 0.0026 pence 🙂

cakefacesmallblock

Good work Neal ! If it’s been posted before, missed it, thanks.

Makes note to talk to our transport manager on monday !

emkay
    Free Member

found this in my local 99p store to spend my money on instead…

Junkyard
    Free Member

I wont the raffle and have my bottler
    EVIL LAUGH

no really I did get one

Whathaveisaidnow
    Free Member

I wont the raffle and have my bottler
    EVIL LAUGH

no really I did get one

are you feeling okay? . . .you clean your bike with it, . .not drink it . . . !

Viewing 36 posts - 81 through 116 (of 116 total)

The topic ‘PSA Muc-off free sample’ is closed to new replies.