Viewing 28 posts - 1 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • PSA: 'In Bruges' on Channel Four at ten
  • binners

An absolute belter of a film. Some quality entertainment on a Saturday night? Whatever next?

Kevevs
    Free Member

Excellent. I'll be staying in then 🙂

rOcKeTdOg

One gay beer for my gay friend, one normal beer for me because I am normal

He doesn't like being called a midget. He prefers dwarf.

This is exactly my point! People going around calling you a midget when you want to be called a dwarf. Of course you're going to blow your head off.

Underhill
    Free Member

Cheers. I'd forgotten

brakes
    Free Member

wicked, wanted to watch this, hope I haven't missed too much

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

I didn't even know where Bruges -king was.

It's in Belgium.

transporter13
    Free Member

watched this last night for the first time

excellent film…laughed a lot

MrWoppit
    Free Member

Guns, cocaine, hookers and a sex dwarf. What's not to like?

alexathome
    Free Member

Fantastic film. Fantastic Film, Fantastic Film. One of my favorites. Wish i had Channel 4 now. 😥

Harry_the_Spider

Arse. Missed it.

Harry_the_Spider

Arse. Missed it.

bruneep

twice

Houns

That was for Channel 4 and Channel 4 +1

binners

You weren't exactly shite. But you weren't that great either. Like Tottenham.

Qualilty 😀

kingkongsfinger
    Free Member

Great film, ending is shite.

hora
    Free Member

Its 'ok'. I only bought the film to watch all the locations there (we loved Brugges) 😀

binners

Hora – If there aren't at least 4 exploding helicopters in the first 5 minutes of a film then its is intellectually beyond you

clubber
    Free Member

I thought it was just OK which was a shame as I really expected to like it more. Definitely some funny bits in it and there's some great acting but overall it was just lacking something that I can't quite put my finger on. Worth watching but not really a film that I'd make an effort to see again.

hora
    Free Member

binners – Member
    Hora – If there aren't at least 4 exploding helicopters in the first 5 minutes of a film then its is intellectually beyond you

I was wondering in the first 5mins how they would manage to crash helicopters and explosions in such a culturally-sensitive location 😕

ScottChegg
    Free Member

I watched it for the first time. I can't stand Colin Farrell, but I like Brendan Gleeson and which ever Fiennes that was.

Brilliant; it was like Father Ted with guns.

Clemence Poesy looked as rough as anything though. Shame.

hora
    Free Member

If anyones wondering where they stayed in the film its the Martins Hotel chain. We stayed in the (cheaper) Martins hotel which was 50m's from the main cobbled square/'that' church that one of them fell off (and a helicopter gunship crashed into)

nuke

Loved it….a great film and very funny.

clubber
    Free Member

Brilliant; it was like Father Ted with guns.

I heard that a lot but I don't really think that's true – or at least it's only true for a few lines not really the film as a whole.

Spoiler risk (I've done my best to avoid it) – I did love the bit when A stopped B doing something silly to himself in the park – that was great 🙂

lodious
    Free Member

I thought it was good film ruined by Colin Farrell's total lack of acting skills.

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

I thought it was good film ruined by Colin Farrell's total lack of acting skills.

+1. He's like an Oirish Danny Dyer.

lodious
    Free Member

I've seen a lot of americans/brits struggle to play irishmen, but Colin is the first irishman who has struggled to play an irishman 😉

grumm
    Free Member

I thought it was the only decent thing he has ever done.

MrCrushrider
    Free Member

just loved the dwarf getting karate chopped, best moment of the film by far!

Viewing 28 posts - 1 through 28 (of 28 total)

The topic ‘PSA: 'In Bruges' on Channel Four at ten’ is closed to new replies.