Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • PSA: Fox Enduro D3O Elbow Guards £23 @ Evans
  • jodafett

Is Evans having a fire sale at the moment!? They’re selling off some really decent kit at silly prices! Long may it continue!!

blitz

Cheers. Ordered a pair for my daughter

Tracey

This is a steal if you don’t mind red, black is 50% off

https://www.evanscycles.com/brand/giro/source-mips-helmet-711208#colcode=71120808

ico86

Nice one, thanks OP. Even with postage these work out about 50% of the price elsewhere, and with the added bonus of feeling like I’ve robbed Mike Ashley (I’ve not, but don’t burst my bubble)

bobodaclown

Good deal, thanks for posting.
    It is like they are having a fire sale, I picked a hope carbon post at 50% off in store a week ago.
    Shame no knee pads to match.

Fat-boy-fat

Thanks OP and Tracey. Bought that helmet as too good a bargain to resist.

Rich_s

Great PSA and thanks @Tracey for the new helmet! 😁

thegeneralist
    Free Member

Wouldn’t bother with the elbow pads tbh. I’ve got them for elbows and knees and never use them. The pad bit is flat and completely not fitted to the arm. Waste of time.

Pay the extra and get the g form ones instead. Same idea but properly executed.

razorrazoo

On the flip side of the comment above I have the knee pads and think they’re great. Once warm the pad conforms more to the shape of the knee. They are very comfy and don’t slip.

filks

Nice one. Just got a Bontrager wave cell lid for £39.

granny_ring

Cheers OP & Tracey, new lid ordered. 👍

Rich_s

Lid arrived today. Fits my massive, odd-shaped noggin well (long head). Great shout 👍

1timmy1
    Free Member

Another cheers to OP and Tracey, my mate bought the Giro helmet.

keppoch

Boo, missed out on a Giro Source Red in large. If anyone gets one and changes their mind feel free to PM me!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

The topic ‘PSA: Fox Enduro D3O Elbow Guards £23 @ Evans’ is closed to new replies.