Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Psa for gravellers : endura gv500
  • whatyadoinsucka
    Free Member

Shorts £24 jersey £27 MTR spray bibshort £37 postage £5

https://www.evanscycles.com/searchresults?descriptionfilter=Endura%20Gv500

MoreCashThanDash

Link not working for me?

littledave
    Free Member

Link doesn’t work but going to Evans website directly works.
    Spray shorts ordered in two sizes to see which fits!

Clink

Great, ta!

paino

Love these shorts. Not in olive though. Great price all the same.

13thfloormonk

Excellent PSA! I was wondering what had happened to Endura’s waterproof arse bib shorts, seems they had just renamed. Hope they size up the same as my FS260s, just panic bought a set 😎

reggiegasket
    Free Member

+1 I have the shorts in black and they’re great ‘gravel’ shorts: light, comfy, good cut.

cookeaa

Cheers OP, going to try the shorts in medium, size chart has me in about the middle, don’t know how much I trust Endura sizing (or stitching) anymore but a pair of spray proof trail shorts for under £30 is worth a punt…

ElShalimo

Has anyone got one of the jerseys?

matt_outandabout

While I resent buying off Evans these days, mrs_oab wanted an Osprey Daylite for a be while. For £15, it’s a nice surprise on the way.

fudge9202
    Free Member

Cheers op, ordered xl shorts says slim fitting so hope they fit over my thighs😂

cogglepin

Cheers, just ordered the top. Will let you know what it’s like when it arrives.

r1chtea
    Free Member

Went for the top and shorts, roll on summer! Cheers op.

luv2ride
    Free Member

Great PSA. I was prostrating between a large and medium GV500 jersey. The large sold out and, now the medium has arrived, it’s predictably just the wrong side of ‘snug’ for me 🙁

If anyone went for a large and really needed a medium and want to swap, pm me? Evans now only have small sizes listed as in stock.

I was contemplating returning it to the Bristol store but as I purchased it online it looks like you now only get a credit note rather than a refund if you take it back to a bricks and mortar shop.

13thfloormonk

PSA of the year 😁

Got my spray bib shorts, definitely higher quality than my FS260 bibs and waterproof arse in to the bargain. Should do nicely for mudguard-less spring gravelling

tonyd

PSA of the year 😁

Certainly was! I got shorts, jersey, and spray bibshorts for less than RRP on just one of those! All arrived and fits just right too which is a bonus. Impressed with the shorts, I’ve been trying to find some simple slim fitting shorts for ages and these are just the job.

The only downside is I can’t possibly where shorts and jersey together as I’ll look like a big green bush. Seriously considering paying full price for a pair of shorts in black – that’s how nice they are!

cogglepin

Yeah great PSA, shirt just arrived, great quality and as above would have had the shorts but didn’t want a full matching set up. Be nice if the black shorts were to come down in price. Can’t be greedy though!

momo

Thanks for this, I’ve been eyeing the shorts up all year, I like the look of the slimmer fit against my usual singletrack shorts, hopefully the sizing is the same!

Saccades
    Free Member

I’m tempted, how true are the waist size?

I’ve big thighs so worried it’ll be too tight.

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)

The topic ‘Psa for gravellers : endura gv500’ is closed to new replies.