Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • PSA – CRC money – 2 weeks to use.
  • alanf
    Free Member

I’ve just discovered when trying to redeem my CRC money that they are only valid for 2 weeks!
    Unfortunately I was outside the 2 weeks so does anyone have a spare voucher?
    If one comes my way in my next order I’ll put it up for grabs on here or a pre-aranged exchange if someone is holding off for a bit?

fudge9202
    Free Member

Reading while ripping mine up,damn!!

M6TTF
    Free Member

Maybe that’s why the one I was gratefully offered by thegreatape yesterday didn’t work then. CRC don’t seem to be sending out nearly as many of these anymore, certainly not when you want them anyway!

alanf
    Free Member

Looks like I’m going to have to bite the bullet and go without then.
    I’d been saving this up for a while, well about a month.
    I will know next time grrr…

redddraggon
    Free Member

I have three sitting around 🙁

groundskeeperwilly
    Free Member

Am I the only one who doesn’t get these when I order from CRC???????

alanf
    Free Member

Think it may depend on how much you order, but I have no scientific evidence to back this up…

groundskeeperwilly
    Free Member

They were pretty hefty orders so I’d have hoped to get one. Now I need a couple more things but would have been more likely to order if I had got a voucher – seems that most folk get them. If anyone has a spare that’s not going to be used I’d be happy to use it!

alanf
    Free Member

Like I said – no scientific evidence to back my claim up!
    Anyway, join the queue GKW 😉

russyh
    Free Member

Not had a CRC voucher for ages now. Probably dont feel the need to hand them out. I still use them regardless as i suspect many others do!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘PSA – CRC money – 2 weeks to use.’ is closed to new replies.