Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • psa: cheap Citroen Spacetourer lease
  • simon_g

I’ve leased from these people before, this was in a recent email:

https://www.vehiclesavers.com/car-leasing/citroen/space-tourer-diesel-estate/1.5-bluehdi-120-business-m-5dr.html

You can play around with initial fee and mileage but effectively total cost of £5500 to use a big roomy family/bike van for 2 years. Bump the mileage to 10k a year and it’s still £6000 over the term. The list price of £33k is a nonsense, you can get over 25% off if you were buying, but still a good deal to lease for 2 years IMO.

M size is very similar to SWB Transporter, ideal if you wanted something like a Berlingo but roomier. Business spec is pretty decent, they have versions with the third row of seats for a bit more.

yourguitarhero
    Free Member

I hired the van version yesterday.
    Was boringly capable. Engine pulled fine, steering was very light, cabin was pretty nice and the stereo/info thingimajig was pretty good.

Daffy

Its a good price for the 10K mile lease.

cookeaa

I’ve Just been trying to sell this to my missus to replace our old C4 picasso as a camping/adventure mobile. She’s not sold yet, says she wants a “proper campervan” now…

I’d love a lifestyle bus but we don’t have the funds.

JollyGreenGiant
    Free Member

I hired one of these fir a week to take the family up to Edinburgh last year.
    I was quite impressed with it.
    Great on the motorway,decent size but not too big to get into normal parking spaces and comfortable .

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘psa: cheap Citroen Spacetourer lease’ is closed to new replies.