Viewing 36 posts - 1 through 36 (of 36 total)
  • PSA cheap camo shorts @ halfords
  • iamroughrider
    Free Member

Type Azore Camo in search box.

Medium £6.40 No idea what they are like.
    Larges £2.40 – hardly any Large left by the looks of things though.

I_Ache
    Free Member

Thanks for that, I havnt got the Camo shorts but there are some Dare2b jackets down from £50 to £8 and some shorts from £40 to £8. I just reserved £90 of clothing for £16!

Mister-P
    Free Member

For some reason the Halfords website crashes my internet every time.

sangobegger
    Free Member

MEDIUM CAMOS ARE GONE!

kudos100
    Free Member

Took a punt on the jacket for £8

ciderinsport
    Free Member

Just got 3 pairs of shorts for £8 each 🙂

Ta for the PSA!

acidchunks

Those white camo dare2be jackets aren’t bad for £8. lightweight and reasonably waterproof!

Packs neatly up into its own left pocket 🙂

unknown
    Free Member

Reserved shorts online but store can’t find them- BOO!

scottfitz
    Free Member

kudos100 – Member
    Took a punt on the jacket for £8

So did I we can now plan our wardrobes pre ride and look really cool!

reggiegasket
    Free Member

Clarks SS chain for 40p anyone….

pictonroad

Everytime there’s one of these halfords PSA’s I go on line and reserve them, without fail, ten minutes later, the store will ring apologetically.

I’m probably going to stop doing it now..

letmetalktomark

Reserved a white camo jacket. Got the call, none in stock. offered honored on an alternative. For £8 it was worth a punt.

tinsy
    Free Member

It appeared to allow me to reserve some Camo shorts for pickup….. I await the call.

davewilson634
    Free Member

Just collected my large camo jacket bargain cheers

I_Ache
    Free Member

Gutted just had the call and they dont have either. I bet one of the lads in the warehouse had it.

Holyzeus
    Free Member

Have reserved two pairs of shorts, one camo one Dare2b pair 🙂

ciderinsport
    Free Member

2 lads wandered round the store looking for my order…. I found it on the shelf still 🙄

freeagent
    Free Member

Went to the store to pick mine up and they had sold them all. Not impressed.

robhughes
    Free Member

Reserved a camo jacket.Lets see 😉
    just called non in stock.. 🙁
    That was quick..
    Another call back…They have one… 😀
    Thats just a bit strange..All within the 15 minute post edit..

motozulu
    Free Member

I don’t give a stuff what bargains they are ‘offering’. That shambles of a company will never have it’s door darkened by my presence again. What a bunch of clowns.

I_Ache
    Free Member

Managed to get just the jacket from a different store. Did anybody on here reserve a large in Lichfield? They still have plenty of women’s but no more blokes.

It’s quite nice, pretty thin and I was slightly worried about looking like a yoof but it looks good. My wife who is annoyed at me didn’t even make a bad comment.

kiddaclo
    Free Member

I got the large from lichfield. Nice jacket much better than expected

nicholas_yiu

Thanks! Been looking for a jacket like that. Reserved a large in the Reading Oxford Road branch and got it just before they shut. Had a browse around and they have a medium there on display in case anyone wants one tomorrow.

kimbers

cheers OP

got myself a dare2b jacket and some of the grey shorts

jacket seems great for the money

shorts are quite nice not entirely sure if they are the best shorts for biking being cotton i think ill just wear them as regular clothes as they are nice and comfy

think they still had a few large jackets and some xl shorts left in the putney branch

had a look at the camo ones they seem like quite short shorts

mboy
    Free Member

Managed to pick myself up a medium pair of Dare2B shorts, and a Medium Dare2B Jacket for £8 apiece. Also picked up a size 10 Dare2B base layer for my GF for £2.40!

Really impressed with the jacket, not sure if I’ll ever actually ride a bike in it, but for a casual lightweight waterproof for general use, it’s spot on! The shorts seem pretty good quality, though as mentioned above, being cotton they’ll be saved either for dry days or for off the bike use I think. Comfy though!

shinsplints

You’re all going to look like a bunch of rapists in those short shorts 😀

Holyzeus
    Free Member

Was on route to the store and got the call, not in stock.
    Oh well

iamroughrider
    Free Member

my camo shorts order was cancelled – guy had a look out the back and came back with a pair of XL ones for £3.00. Got the jacket too, which is really nice. Shorts are nice and baggy ( well big)in that size which is fine by me and have decent length. I’m happy.

Thanks L Ache for finding the jackets.

There’s also bargain ROYAL SIGNATURE gloves on the site for £8 in various sizes. Saw them last night.

motozulu
    Free Member

I don’t give a stuff what bargains they are ‘offering’. That shambles of a company will never have it’s door darkened by my presence again. What a bunch of clowns.

I just can’t help myself 😳 after swearing blind I would’nt touch the place after being stiffed on an order recently – I had to look at the link, did’nt I? …just reserved a pair of the £8 and £2.40 shorts…I am a bargain tart.

As to whether I actually get the things though is another matter with the shambolic Halfords, but at that price I just aint gonna cut me nose off to spite me face.

stanfree
    Free Member

Got a jacket which is brilliant If slightly too big in XL. Anyone want to swap there Large for an XL. ?

didgy2
    Free Member

Managed to get the jacket in small which is perfect. I’ve done well out of the Halfords thing, little mudgaurd thing for £5, stem for 50p, jacket for £8. Thing to remember is the stock on screen is rarely what they have out the back so you have be be quick. Fortunately i work just down from them 😀

Wally

One perfect fitting £8 jacket here in medium in my little excited mits. Top PSA.
    Halfords manager’s voice went up an octave when I produced the £8 reservation sheet.

simmy
    Free Member

Got some Dare 2 Be shorts for £8.

Seem OK but I’ve got far too many shorts now….

motozulu
    Free Member

Got some Dare 2 Be shorts for £8.

Seem OK but I’ve got far too many shorts now…

Same here, got the £2.40 jobbies too (which tbh I won’t use on the bike – more a casual short than bike specific)

Dare 2 be’s look ok though for £8.

Viewing 36 posts - 1 through 36 (of 36 total)

The topic ‘PSA cheap camo shorts @ halfords’ is closed to new replies.