• This topic has 12 replies, 10 voices, and was last updated 6 years ago by jimmy.
Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • PSA: Black Mirror Season 4 on Netflix Today
  • Jamie
    Free Member

The whole season drops today (29th).

Erm…that’s it.

Don’t have nightmares.

househusband

Jodie Foster was on 6Music yesterday; she’s written/directed (can’t recall which) one of the new episodes.

jimjam
    Free Member

Black Mirror Season 4 : aka Charlie Brooker’s Tighlight Zone. Aka Charlie Brooker really, really, really hates social media. Still.

😉

tinribz
    Free Member

Quality drama. Acting, production, locations and stories.

funkmasterp

I like Black Mirror but would have preferred a year wipe

seadog101

Brilliant! but I’ll have to wait until I get home from the boat in 3 1/2 weeks time to watch them. 😡

Mugboo

Always glad I’ve watched them but never sure I’ve enjoyed the experience, damn sure that’s the whole point though.

howsyourdad1
    Free Member

We stopped watching them after the woman waking up in a flat and not sure what was happening one, where everyone filmed her.

So so dark and just made us massively depressed.

Anyhow, we watched the first of season 4 last night and it was pretty dark but didn’t cross the line! Really enjoyed it and as usual it was insane but believable. I think we will be a little more selective with them but good stuff!

ollie
    Free Member

My friends band ‘Kidsmoke’ has had a song used in the first episode of the new season. The song is ‘Take me to the river’,he’s pretty chuffed about it. Never watched it myself.

jimjam
    Free Member

I watched the first two seasons and some of season three. I found them to be good and worthwhile but for me the metaphor is becoming a bit strained. The premise is too similar across many of them and the subtexts too blatant.

If this turns out to be Brooker’s pension plan so be it. Good for him. But I’d prefer to see him explore ideas in more detail or do something that’s distinctly different.

tinribz
    Free Member

No surprises, premise is exactly the same. But still got plenty going for them.

Last one is not for the squeamish and not the best.

MrWoppit
    Free Member

Aka Charlie Brooker really, really, really hates social media. Still.

D’you think he watches “Click”? 😉

jimmy

The robot dog was a bit scary. Spikey tracer darts :-/

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘PSA: Black Mirror Season 4 on Netflix Today’ is closed to new replies.