Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • PSA Bkool Classic trainer £210 ends tonight
  • meeeee
    Free Member

Link on their Facebook page just google bkool Facebook

meeeee
    Free Member

And according to the email they sent me it also includes 12 months premium simulator subscription

blader1611
    Free Member

Are these any good?

njee20
    Free Member

I just did a quick Google – the power reading is a guesstimate, so I’d not get one if that bothers you. With Zwift and things out there I wonder if there are better options, that said, it is cheap. That is the manufacturer doing them cheap makes me think they’re either about to release a new one, or they’ve sold really badly.

boxelder

Are these any good?

30 day trial for £1

meeeee
    Free Member

That Dcrainmaker bloke seemed to think they were ok, and they’ve now done an update to th Ant+ side of it so it will work with trainerroad as well. There is a newer model but thats £450

dudeofdoom

Hmm just ordered one …

IMHO your just paying about 100quid for the hardware since a years premium bundled…

I reckon it’s a fair deal as lets face it who really wants to stomp up a substantial outlay for training indoors 🙂

DT78
    Free Member

Does it automatically adjust the resistance based on the workout?

dudeofdoom

Yep adjusts resistance on the workout…and you get the 12 month sub.

Only had quick a play last night but seems to be a fun way of training….could see it being a lot of fun an addictive as you end up riding against real people so if you like strava I think you’d enjoy this.

meeeee
    Free Member

Yeah it adjusts automatically. You can do velodrome races and it will ease off the resistance if you are drafting someone. Or ride one of the previous uploaded video routes Eg an alpine pass and it will adjust resistance according to the hill.

Can even make you own route from a gpx file, upload it and the software will generate a simulated scenery to ride through but alter resistance on the hills.

Also as mentioned, race others live or previous best times, or race against computer opponents.

Mine came yesterday just set it up and had a quick play, definitely the best indoor turbo experience I’ve had. Doesn’t beat outside, but quite looking forward to some miserable weather now so I can get on it!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘PSA Bkool Classic trainer £210 ends tonight’ is closed to new replies.