Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • PSA – BBC Scotland Adventure Show
  • scotroutes

Tonight was one of the best episodes for a long time, it even had Jenny Graham in Torridon.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/m000t59m/the-adventure-show-202021-3-winter-sports

birky
    Free Member

Didn’t know it was on and only saw the second half, will catch up today. Good episode.

DickBarton

Shamefully completely missed Jenny Graham, but watched that and really enjoyed it. Jenny has a brilliantly infectious enthusiasm…great stuff, thanks for sharing.

brads
    Free Member

Enjoyed it last night. Quite amazed at some of the ski locations as well.

When I quit work next year I’m spending a winter in France learning to ski. Something I’ve never tried.

scotroutes

I’ve always preferred the more Adventure stuff than the Events they tend to fill the majority of the programme with. Of course the latter has always made for easier/cheaper filming. Things have moved on with the quality of GoPro now though.

franksinatra

When I quit work next year I’m spending a winter in France learning to ski. Something I’ve never tried.

You should learn with an electronic collar on, every time you fall over the instructor could zap you. If used correctly its a great training aid, you’ll learn quickly and it might not be illegal.

asbrooks

Thanks for sharing, didn’t know it was on.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘PSA – BBC Scotland Adventure Show’ is closed to new replies.