Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • PSA BBC 4 tonight, Missions
  • bikebouy
    Free Member

Space drama series starts tonight…

bikebouy
    Free Member

Worth sticking with I reckon 👍

esselgruntfuttock
    Free Member

Starts tonight? Says 2/10 on my telly. Have I missed one?

bikebouy
    Free Member

Two episodes tonight..

rossburton
    Free Member

Didn’t watch it, was it good?

B.A.Nana
    Free Member

If you’re referring to the Apollo missions, ‘last man on the moon’ etc. Yes. worth watching. BBC 4 iplayer

bikebouy
    Free Member

Nah, it’s a French produced Space Drama. It’s about a small team heading (and landing) on Mars to find they’ve been beaten to it by a couple of weeks by a private investor funded mission (the similarity with Elon Musks missions vs state funded missions is palpable)

So far they’ve lost one crew member, landed and broken the lander (and now fixed via a system reboot) Found a body lying on the surface, a Russian astronaut from the Soyuz 60’s era…

Its all set in a few years from now so references to current developments in space travel are “real”.

The acting is a little wooden and the storyline a little predictable, but we have two unresolved twists so far.

Thursdays 9 through 10pm, 2 episodes..

llama

It’s got potential

It’s unbelievable that they would all be French

I fancy the psychologist

Episodes are too short

russl
    Free Member

Thanks for the heads up on this OP, I think it’s been a fantastic series, it’s right up my street, 2 more episodes to go.

bikebouy
    Free Member

I’ve really enjoyed it, the French have a talent for producing intriguing drama.

hodgynd
    Free Member

Didn’t watch the programme(s)..but I would go along with the fact that the French produce some great drama ..

Braquo has probably been the best cop show on tv in the last five years ( not sure if you can get it on box sets )

Braquo https://g.co/kgs/8MgFts

kimbers

Enjoying this.

My only issue is that they have once again sent a bunch of idiots into space , after spending billions & billions they couldn’t find anyone smarter/less bonkers.

Of course compared to the crews of Prometheus/covenant these guys are the best of the best

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘PSA BBC 4 tonight, Missions’ is closed to new replies.