Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • PSA: Bargains on Ibis at Merlin
  • stwhannah

When writing about the demise of 2Pure, I discovered that there are some very big discounts on Ibis bikes at Merlin. https://www.merlincycles.com/mountain-bikes-75266/?brand=ibis

So cheap that Chipps is tempted to buy himself one. Get there before he does!

twonks

Lovely. They are such good bikes too. I ride a Ripmo mk1, having come from a Mojo SLR and it is such a nice bike.

For a ‘big’ bike, it rides pretty much anything and isn’t a chore over any terrain.

I had a few times when I challenged myself over it being too much bike, then every time I ride it I come back smiling, thinking definitely not 🙂

chrismac

My credit card has just been spared a battering due to not having any large carbon ripmo. I’m disappointed but the bank is happy

Simon

I bought a Ripmo AF SLX air a few weeks ago from Merlin. I had a few bikes on my shortlist but the Ibis was an absolute bargain for a bike with full SLX, decent suspension, fairly light wheels and a Bike Yoke dropper.
    Only things I’ve changed are the the Assegai on the back for a Dissector and replaced the SLX shifter for an XT.
    After exclusively riding a hardtail since my last full suss was stolen in February the Ripmo feels heavy on the ups but has great traction and feels ace on the downs.
    Great service from Merlin too, bike was prepped very well and very quickly.

Simon

Oh,and the Ripmo AF looks much better in real life than the side on shots on the Merlin website.

thepodge
    Free Member

I thought it was IBIS now

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.