Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • PSA- bamboo loo roll and kitchen roll, 20% off, no plastic packaging
  • kayla1
    Free Member

Nowt to do with me, I just get their emails cos we buy their loo roll-

Home

Use the code-

panda20

to get 20% off your order. It’s nice stuff and it’s not wrapped in plastic.

peekay

I wonder why they didn’t call it Bampoo

kayla1
    Free Member

I would buy that.

the-muffin-man

How is 100% FSC certified Virgin Bamboo any different from 100% FSC certified timber for paper making?

Just asking

kayla1
    Free Member

No idea, maybe send them an email? As I said, I’ve got nothing to do with them.

I think bamboo grows faster than trees, which is ‘good’ for this sort of stuff (ie stuff you just wipe your arse with).

the-muffin-man

Sorry – I’m being an arse (pun intended!).

I’m just got a thing against these new subscription products. If you end up subscribing to a bunch of these products every month that’s a load more delivery vehicles on the road rather than a trip to the supermarket.

kayla1
    Free Member

Sorry – I’m being an arse (pun intended!).

I had worked that out and nearly bit… 😉

We get a box of 48 loo rolls which lasts us around four months. If I could buy stuff like this locally I would, but I can’t.

benv
    Free Member

Where does the bamboo come from and where are the bog rolls made? China of course.
    Plenty of bog roll is made in the UK from trees grown here (some of the trees aren’t much use for anything else) so can’t see the point in buying bog roll shipped in from halfway across the world. Bit of a cheek with their green credentials if you ask me.

MrSparkle

And their brown credentials?

ElShalimo

I wipe my undercarriage with a panda pelt. It’s a bit tickly though.

🤔

wwaswas

We use this version which is good;

https://uk.whogivesacrap.org/

escrs
    Free Member

Surely to be totally eco friendly you would just have a bidet installed or one of those fancy Japanese toilets with one built in and have it fed by rain water

No trees cut down, no toilet paper to be transported to the shops, no plastic used etc…. prob as about as eco friendly as you can get and you would save money in the long run, just keep your finger nails short!

boomerlives
    Free Member

Plenty of bog roll is made in the UK from trees grown here

Plenty is made from recycled paper too, so no trees have to be cut down.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘PSA- bamboo loo roll and kitchen roll, 20% off, no plastic packaging’ is closed to new replies.