Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • PSA – Ard Rock on TV at 9pm
  • jaylittle
    Free Member

10/6/19

Yorkshire Dales and the Lakes programe features the 2018 event at 9pm tonight on More4!

jaylittle
    Free Member

Still not too late if you haven’t tuned in.

kelvin

Watching, ta.

bigfoot
    Free Member

i got a very brief apperance, as in blink and you’d miss it, waiting to go into stage 1 as the camera followed a mate setting of into it.

scuttler

From 25:00 and then continued at 40:00 at https://www.channel4.com/programmes/the-yorkshire-dales-and-the-lakes/on-demand/68847-003

Warning – this programme is the Yorkshire equivalent of having Danny Dyer doing a documentary on Millwall boozers. No cliche or stereotype spared. Sincere apologies from a Yorkshireman.

whatyadoinsucka
    Free Member

@scuttler as a Yorkshireman I hate that talkover mans accent, worth a watch, enjoyed those logging ponies too

andybrad

nowt wrong with a Barnsley accent kids 🙂

B.A.Nana
    Free Member

Man from Barnsley suffering with piles goes into a chemist “have you got any arse cream?”, lady behind the counter says “yes, Magnum or a 99?”.

andybrad

i find the mini milks a lot easier to use.

smudge
    Free Member

Post of the year for me thank you 😊. Watched last night and happy memories seeing Troutie again. Had to be sure before I messaged the family especially with this weekend coming up. Amazing

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘PSA – Ard Rock on TV at 9pm’ is closed to new replies.