Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • PSA Altura offers
  • richardkennerley

I don’t know if it’s quality stuff, or if they’re one of those brands that are discounted all the time anyway, but there seems to be a lot of clearance stuff on Altura’s website with free shipping until tomorrow.

I just got a thermal Jersey for £20 which seems good to me 👌

Poopscoop

Cheers, got a couple of nice t shirts.

Poopscoop

Oh, just order one item as after sale you get a code for 15% off your next purchase.

Doesn’t say you can’t use it on sale items from what I can see but who knows.

As your not paying shipping you might as well split your order and give it a try if buying more than one item!👍

nbt

Poopscoop wrote:

Oh, just order one item as after sale you get a code for 15% off your next purchase.
    Doesn’t say you can’t use it on sale items from what I can see but who knows.
    As your not paying shipping you might as well split your order and give it a try if buying more than one item!👍

Just placed an order but didn’t get a code – did you get it by email or on the website?

nt80085

I signed up to the newsletter and recived the 15% code before completing my order, then added the discount code which seemed to work.

nbt

ahh, i didn;t sign up to the newsletter – that’s why I didn;t get a code!

trailwagger
    Free Member

I like Altura kit, its good quality without the premium Insta star price tag. Their designs are a little dated/retro though.

nbt

I was able to get the code – which worked – by entering the competition and signing up to the newsletter as part of that.

IHN

Anyone know the difference between the Nevis and Cyclone over trousers?

FunkyDunc
    Free Member

I’ve bought some stuff from them in ‘sales’ and regretted it. I don’t think it’s worth the rrp, you could say at sale price it’s reasonably the price/quality you would expect

DaveP

Code says that it only work on full price stuff, but applied to my basket without issue

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘PSA Altura offers’ is closed to new replies.