Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • PSA aldi bike stuff & commuter lights
  • kimbers
    tthew

Really? I’ve had a few of their Moon rear copies in the past, and they were all faulty out of the box, or failed well within the lifespan of branded ones. That’s generally a pretty uninspiring range of offers this round.

yetidave
    Free Member

no waterproof socks. 🙁

kimbers

Really? I’ve had a few of their Moon rear copies in the past, and they were all faulty out of the box, or failed well within the lifespan of branded ones

I only have the front one left of their moon copies, but bought 2 years ago, rear died last winter, these ones feel more solid

p7eaven
    Free Member

These are seriously solid & bright lights

They’re not advertised as ‘commuter’ (road) lights, and look more like MTB lights?

All the ad says really is:

Lights to be used in line with road vehicle lighting regulations

Anyone know if they have a cutoff beam/square pattern/StVZO rating? Or just another dazzling floodlight?

n0b0dy0ftheg0at
    Free Member

I’m struggling to find enthusiasm to pop down for what looks like just some Muc Off dry lube peeking my intrest.

https://www.aldi.co.uk/bikemate-grey-2-in-1-bike-bag/p/801484422704101 sounds curious if you have panniers, switch to a rucksack option.

thestabiliser
    Free Member

Got the Cree lights,vwas also daft enough to buy some of the neoprene gloves. I genuinely can’t think of an application where they would be anything other than shit

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘PSA aldi bike stuff & commuter lights’ is closed to new replies.