Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • PSA: Adidas Terrex Cross Trail SL £59
  • orangewinger
    Free Member

I noticed these were reduced on the Adidas site but codes don’t work on sale items, however Zalando now have them reduced too and you can use their sign up discount. Wanted some new flat pedal shoes and these seem to have positive reviews.

£69 and if you sign up for their newsletter you get a £10 discount code that can be used on these.

https://www.zalando.co.uk/adidas-performance-terrex-trail-cross-sl-cycling-shoes-ad542a2uw-c11.html

stevemorg2

How do these size up? I’m happy in size 11 5-10s but these could be a good alternative, especially for when there might be a bit of hike a bike

frogstomp

stevemorg2 – free returns, so I’ve just got the two nearest sizes on the chart (on the Adidas website)..

therag
    Free Member

Standard sizing. As 5,10s

dirkpitt74

Thanks for this – ordered a pair, bargain-tastic!!

stevemorg2

ordered a pair – cheers

papamountain
    Free Member

Damn, only on the sky blue/orange ones 🙁

orangewinger
    Free Member

Mine arrived today, the orange is very  bright but looks good against the grey, the uppers are much more durable than the pictures make out and appear to have a rubberised coating, the soles feel nice and stiff and the stealth rubber feels sticky to the touch. Sizing wise I’m a 46 in Shimano shoes and ordered the 10.5 and they’re a perfect fit, I’m normally a 10 or 11 and a 10.5 in Etnies if that helps anyone.

davros

Cheers op. Mine arrived yesterday. They look and feel great. Looking forward to testing them out this weekend.

gallowayboy

Pair on the way, Thanks for that!

tonto
    Free Member

Got a pair too. Well pleased, thanks OP.

regenesis
    Free Member

No £10 discount available now.

whatyadoinsucka
    Free Member

now £55 on adidas use code extra20 until sunday

https://www.adidas.co.uk/terrex-trail-cross-sl-shoes/CM7563.html?forceSelSize=CM7563_680

ps. they fit like regular adidas, ie half size up,

stevemorg2

Mine have gone back size 11/46 just a bit too small and no 11.5s available ATM

mark90
    Free Member

Just bought the last pair off the Adidas site. The 5.10 impacts will be going back to CRC as they came up smaller than my freeriders of the same size.

vincienup
    Free Member

Standard sizing. As 5,10s

Not my experience.  At least a size smaller.  The ones I bought in my normal 5:10 size were way small.  It’s probably a foot width thing, they’re much narrower than 5:10’s.

rOcKeTdOg

I wear 44s, i bought 44s. They fit like 44s

regenesis
    Free Member

PSA – down to £40 on zalando.co.uk

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)

The topic ‘PSA: Adidas Terrex Cross Trail SL £59’ is closed to new replies.