• This topic has 52 replies, 21 voices, and was last updated 9 years ago by hora.
Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 53 total)
  • Psa: 24hrs in Police custody on C4
  • hora
    Free Member

On now 😀

hooli

I watched last weeks, good insight into what goes on. When some idiot was kicking off, I said to the Mrs that I couldn’t do that job or I would get fired for punching him in the head when the copper receiving the abuse asked somebody else to take over because she was about to lose it.

warton
    Free Member

Last nights was a big let down, compared to week one. just shows the mundane shite they have to deal with on a daily basis…

binners

Yoga lass is going to end up cooking his bunny. In theory a woman breaking into your house to show you her jublies would be a good thing. In theory…. 😯

hora
    Free Member

Be honest binners, did you think what I did?

That really would be playing with fire but darn, what a ride.

binners

Angry dragon?

hora
    Free Member

If she had said to the interviewing officer ‘look I’m mad as batshit’ I beat the woman wouldn’t have batted an eyelid.

Junkyard
    Free Member

if he did not want to see me he only had to say said the lady who had just climbed in the window after he refused to even come to the door!!

ninfan
    Free Member

I thought it was very interesting and refreshing to see the ‘woman harassing ex’ portrayed in the programme as well as the more stereotypical ‘bloke beating up girlfriend’

I suspect a lot of us thought it all seemed a bit disproportionate and unfair, possibly even that her ex was manipulating the police to get at her… until it got to the ‘he didn’t answer the door, so I climbed in through the window’ bit of the interview 😯

<whispers> I wondered what Rustie Lee was doing nowadays </whispers>

Junkyard
    Free Member

:D:

She has a son and hopefully one day she will be embarrassed by what she did and how she acted. It felt like proper freak show intrusion/ laugh at the person having a [ relative] breakdown

the lad was a shit though and she gave up her child to be with him!!!!

Wont watch it again and it was not my choice to watch it

loddrik
    Free Member

Nicole Kidman!!!!!!!! 😆

More like Rick Wakeman..

hora
    Free Member

The lady seemed to have serious issues. If you hadn’t seen the programme and she was describing her version (without exposing breasts etc)- who could you believe?

What interested me was the female interviewing officer interviewing the male accused of violence to a female. Very well interviewed considering what she was reading out to him.

natrix
    Free Member

Interesting to see that most of the accused agreed to be filmed. The only ones with blurred faces were police officers who had child maintenance payments set on their salaries at the time of the divorce and they didn’t want people to see that they had subsequently been promoted (and hence should now be paying more). Just shows how inherently corrupt so many of the police are……….. 👿

hora
    Free Member

Really?

binners

Thats a very specific intervention. Normally when you think of police corruption, you think Hillsborough, getting paid for stories by tabloid journalists. That type of thing. I hadn’t realised that avoidance of CSA payments was a major issue

Every day’s a school day eh?

crankboy
    Free Member

” The only ones with blurred faces were police officers who had child maintenance payments set on their salaries at the time of the divorce and they didn’t want people to see that they had subsequently been promoted “
    Really I can think of loads of reasons why people don’t wish to be filmed more why people don’t wish to be filmed at work and even more why serving police would not wish to be filmed the one you gave never occurred to me. It seems to be implausible I am sure you have some evidence for the assertion.

natrix
    Free Member
    hooli

I caught up on this last night, that lady was bat shit crazy 😯

boblo
    Free Member

Standout from episode 1. Custody Seargeant to scally: ‘There’s only one person in charge here and that’s me and Tim’.

Moronic plod at its best. 😀

hora
    Free Member

hooli would you partake?

hooli

hora – Member
    hooli would you partake?

Depends if she let herself in through a window and showed me her tits I guess 😀

hora
    Free Member

A sort of swinging in on a rope-SAS attack? 😯

ninfan
    Free Member

A sort of swinging in on a rope-SAS attack?

Better than them kicking in the back door…

theotherjonv

Just watched ep 1.

End came as a surprise! I know he’s doing a job but boy I wanted to punch the solicitor.

IanMunro
    Free Member

Yoga lass is going to end up cooking his bunny. In theory a woman breaking into your house to show you her jublies would be a good thing. In theory….

I’m conflicted here.
    On the one hand she lives nearby, is looking for love, has a very good mountain bike, and I normally leave the windows open.
    But on the other hand she sees Tom Cruise as a source of inspiration.

sadexpunk

we’ve just caught episode 1. when they brought out all the evidence of the phone calls which proved he was lying, the missus said “yes, thats got him now”. i had a feeling tho that hed get away with it. and all that b*ll*cks at the end about protein powder, surely the solicitor knows hes making himself look daft spouting all that, cos everybody knows hes lying. everyone that is apart from the jury :-/

good eye-opener tho into what goes on.

allfankledup

I thought it was cracking telly

Thought the guy doing the questioning on week one was brilliant – was surprised at the end result.
    2nd week was another eye opener – will be watching the next one for sure

ninfan
    Free Member

New episode on now

Nonces tonight, could be pretty challenging 🙁

thegreatape
    Free Member

They are.

Jamie
    Free Member

A duck with a vagina?

Da fuq?

wwaswas

Difficult viewing.

hora
    Free Member

**** I missed it. Is it repeated today?

binners

You’ll never look at Orville the same way again 😯

allthepies
    Free Member

That’s your Christmas list sorted right there Jamie 🙂

hooli

I sat down to watch it expecting to laugh at some more nutjobs climbing through windows and getting their tits out…

Not easy watching for sure, the one that baffled me was the guy who was on bail for indecent images and had collected several thousand new images while on bail. Surely if you find yourself in a hole then you stop digging?

hora
    Free Member

Repeats tonight at 10 on Chnl 47/freeview.

hora
    Free Member

10mins in and theirs a female officer whose a career climber or she loves being on camera.

Edukator
    Free Member

I reckon JumperAlpine is Hora. The above post is absolute proof. 😉

hora
    Free Member

No. Watched the programme?

Others are giving their views with concern/gravitas. One seems upbeat/enthused by comparison (to be on tv). She seems at obvious odds to the others.

Edukator
    Free Member

No. I only get Sky News in English.

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 53 total)

The topic ‘Psa: 24hrs in Police custody on C4’ is closed to new replies.