Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Proud (but nervous) Dad, 1st pedal bike ride..
  • tinsy
    Free Member

Jimmy, 3 on Monday, but due to snow I couldnt get him out until yesterday.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=az6KRssVmLY

cloudnine
    Free Member

Great stuff… obviously an experienced balance bike rider already. Little miss cloudnine did her first ride at her 4th birthday party much to the amazement of the other parents who didn’t realise she had been scooting round on a balance bike for the last 2 years.

Sandwich

I like the “no” when dad tries to direct things at the end! Independence is Jimmys.

senorj

smart . nice one Jimmy.

Burchy1
    Free Member

😀

Looking forward to this when little fella is a bit older!

jonathan
    Free Member

That’s awesome – he’s got it sussed 🙂

Can he reach the ground? The nervous “just off the shoulder” position is very familiar at the moment as our 3 year old is at a similar stage, but still can’t really get a foot down properly. He has however learned to use the brake, and to skid. Unfortunately this usually ends up with a delicate sideways topple unless I’m right there 😉

tinsy
    Free Member

He can touch the floor but its a stretch. It is very nerve wracking at the moment.

warton
    Free Member

good stuff! I’m just getting used to letting William, who’s 2 go down little hills on his balance bike, without me holding on to the saddle. It’s scary!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Proud (but nervous) Dad, 1st pedal bike ride..’ is closed to new replies.