Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 68 total)
  • Pringles – Hateful, processed, pseudo-crisps….
  • Jamie
    Free Member

…yet I am well on the way to nailing a whole tube of the Texas BBQ. I know they’re rubbish, and they aren’t even real crisps, yet they are not much longer for this world.

I’m guessing the secret ingredient is crack?

scaredypants

You should’ve bought the vomit flavoured ones in the green tube – much easier to resist. that’s how I plan to lose 15kg this spring

Then again, maybe crack could work too

stumpyjon

They burn with a bright green flame!

peterfile
    Free Member

hahaha, I read the thread title and thought “hateful??? who honestly doesn’t eat one and then have another 50?”

i feel relieved 🙂

cue the usual sanctimonioustrackworld regulars telling us that only crisps fried in placenta oil are acceptable to their delicate palettes….

richmars

Intense taste that disappears quickly, so you have another one.

Jamie
    Free Member

cue the usual sanctimonioustrackworld regulars telling us that only crisps fried in placenta oil are acceptable to their delicate palettes….

I lol’d.

*eats pringle*

On a sidenote, the regular Texas BBQ, are much nicer than the Xtra Saucy BBQ. Which just taste weird.

*eats pringle*

tinybits
    Free Member

Mmmmm, green Pringles. Utter shite and I love em. 1000kcal in a tube. It’s like a huge meal that after eating, you want a huge meal. And some Jack Daniels.

nicko74

Funny thing is: mashed potato shaped into Pringles and fried – not so keen. Mashed potato shaped into Hula Hoops and fried – om nom nom.

But only Walkers seem to know how to favour crisps correctly. Cheese n onion, salt n vinegar, chicken, smokey bacon. McCoys and Roystons are good too though.

bearnecessities

Pringle

Primula

Another pringle

Consume

tomhoward

*eats Pringles*

Original salted for me, the flavoured ones disappoint.
    And is it just me who can’t eat one at once, always has to be at least 2
    *eats Pringles*

wallop

Pringle

Primula

Another pringle

Consume

OMG! What a great idea.

Jamie
    Free Member

Original salted for me

Waiter! Can you get my friend a flavoursome glass of tap water, hold the bubbles, to accompany the taste explosion he is currently eating?

/never understood ready salted.

*eats pringle*

lemonysam
    Free Member

Don’t really do pringles, not since I ate two packs of the paprika ones and my shits smelt like spicy pepper for 3 days. I’m a Wotsits man.

Jamie
    Free Member

So know you have cheesy poops?

Kryton57

Put marmalade on a sausage sandwich. I shit you not its so much like Chinese sweet and sour pork you won’t want a Pringle again.

mtbfix

Put the flavouring on both sides, damnit!

andytherocketeer

the spicy pringles are ace

i force myself to split a tube over 2 days.
    that means i eat 90% of a tube in one go, and leave half inch or so plus all the crumbs for the next day

Jamie
    Free Member

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

The only thing ready salted anything are good for is dipping into other stuff.

I remember the first time someone brought home a bunch of SC&O tubes from America before they’d ever been launched in Ireland. All we’d ever had were **** Taytos. Jeezus…there were riots over the last few.

stumpyjon

Prawn cocktail FTW.

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

😡

Kryton57

deadlydarcy – Member
    The only thing ready salted anything are good for is dipping into other stuff.

Philadelphia mixed with sweet chilli sauce.

scaredypants

And is it just me who can’t eat one at once, always has to be at least 2

[quote]Put marmalade on a sausage sandwich[/quote]+2

firestarter
    Free Member

I survived on a diet of a can of pringles and 2 pot noodles alternating with a pot noodle and 2 cans of pringles the following day. For 6 months in Bosnia on year. Healthy mmm…

jekkyl

Can you turn one round in your mouth?

Jamie
    Free Member

All gone.

Now feel a bit sick.

1-shed
    Free Member

Oh dear, milky brew and dunk a whole packet of biscuits to soft yourself out.

atlaz
    Free Member

Watch out for these ones…

drlex
    Free Member

Funny thing is: mashed potato shaped into Pringles and fried – not so keen

That’s because you’re using too much spud.
    (Green tube of sour cream FTW!)

binners

Bearnecessities – you sir are some kind of visionary food genius!!!

jimmy

Paprika crisps ftw. It has taken way too long to catch up with the continent on that one.

My association of pringle tubes from uni… A pal lived on them and his room was always littered with tubes of various full / emptiness. Always good if feeling peckish. Except the day after he couldn’t be bothered leaving his room for a piss. Yeah,those foil-lined tubes are waterproof.

munkster
    Free Member

No-one’s had the misfortune to try the mint choc ones then? A new level of disgusting.

martinhutch

The main insult is not that they’re foul, but that they are so bloody expensive!

Jamie
    Free Member

The main insult is not that they’re foul, but that they are so bloody expensive!

Pringles must only be bought when half price, or when on a 2-for-1. Fortunately, or not maybe, this seems to be all the time.

You must be one of those people who pays full price for Dominos 8)

bikebouy
    Free Member

^^ eh?? Both Waitrose and the Co-Op have 2 for 1 deals on, on almost all the time these days.

We buy Salt n Vinegar ones, best salty tangyness.

Mix with Single Malt FTW.

convert

Mix with Single Malt FTW.

I’m all for single malt quaffing (and pringle munching) but I defy anyone to tell the difference between a single malt and tesco value cooking whisky after abusing your mouth with a pringle salt and vinegar assault.

JoeG
    Free Member

flippinheckler
    Free Member

Penn State Sour Cream & Chive pretzels are bloody evil once you open the packet and take an unsuspecting bite BOOM! Your then addicted and the whole packet is gone in no time and your left with that desperate look wishing you had bought another packet. Warning even more evil with beer.

monkeyfudger
    Free Member

Salt and vinegar Pringles are brilliant when you’re feeling done in on a long drive, a couple of Pringles every 2 minutes mixed with a can of red bull is an unbeatable combo for keeping you awake!

slowoldman

I find myself nostalgic for my youth. In the car in the pub car park. Bag of plain crisps with a little blue twisted pack of salt, or a bag of nibbets and a bottle of lemonade.

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 68 total)

The topic ‘Pringles – Hateful, processed, pseudo-crisps….’ is closed to new replies.