Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Premature Posting Syndrome
  • BigDummy
    Free Member

I really need to take some pictures of my new bike, and maybe even ride it a bit, before posting about it, don’t I?

🙂

ourmaninthenorth

Good grief, no. This is STW: home of the bored office worker who spends more time in front on the internerd than on a bike.

I should know…. 😉

crispybacon
    Free Member

Eh what’s all this new bike & riding talk??

Don’t we just all make things up & post pics of other people’s bikes …….. No, it’s just me then 😥

BigDummy
    Free Member

Oh, OK. 🙂

It’s a great improvement over my previous bike. It is laterally compliant, but vertically rigid while maintaining the snap and surge of a really good tubeset, showing devious machining and a range of innovative features including clearance, masts and brazings. The paint finish is hard-wearing, understated and wipe-clean sexy, while the choice of components is purposeful, functionalacious and bargainacious. I assume that it will really progress my riding and I will wonder how I managed to ride my old bike at al, certainly for 6 months, after which I realise that it is heavy and over-engineered and buy a rigid singlespeed, possibly made of bamboo.

Just so you know, my garden is a bit of a mess, although I am dealing with the ivy problem, and the valve caps are yellow.

🙂

clubber
    Free Member

You forgot to mention cut & paste handling, shock absorbtion by the frame material and that it corners like it’s on rails…

As such, only 2/10.

BigDummy
    Free Member

I knew I’d missed something…

Junkyard
    Free Member

Personally I dont like the colour

crispybacon
    Free Member

Exclusive pics of BD’s new bike although he’ll need to change his name to TallBigDummy 😉

rOcKeTdOg

crspy- wheel reflectors???? 😯 🙄

MrAgreeable

a range of innovative features including clearance, masts and brazings

My bike’s got a mast AND a crow’s nest.

MrAgreeable

Oh and I’m thinking about getting a new bike. Well, on balance I probably won’t. But I’m thinking about thinking about getting a new bike.

crispybacon
    Free Member

crspy- wheel reflectors

Yeah I know RD I told BD to take them off but he just wants to look ‘different’ 🙄

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Premature Posting Syndrome’ is closed to new replies.