• This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 1 year ago by servo.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Praise for Pedalon
  • servo
    Free Member

My wife really needed a new Full Suspension bike as her old one was taking up too much fixing time. We decided on a make and model and looked around at the prices. One online shop was offering 10% off but I was attracted to Pedalon’s website as they have sponsored many XC races I have done in the past. Quick email to Pedalon and they matched the 10% off so we ordered it. Came really quickly and packed very well.

There was a small issue that the bike didn’t look like the website pictures. I emailed the manufacturer and they didn’t have much of a clue but insisted that it was a 2022 model. I emailed Pedalon who very quickly realised that the website was showing the 29 version where we had the 27.5! I mentioned that the bike had come with Tektro brakes rather than advertised 4-pot Shimano and they straight way offered some cashback which I then put forward to buying new brakes. All done in a very friendly but professional way. Money was credited that day.

Fast forward a few weeks and my wife is riding stuff she hasn’t done before and really enjoying the new bike. Then the forks failed, and suddenly the travel got sucked down from 130mm to about 40mm mid ride.

Emailed Pedalon and they were brilliant. I returned the forks and Pedalon mechanic took the forks off the same model new bike in their warehouse and posted them out to me within a day. They even included some new spacers as the steerer was slightly longer.

Really impressed with them. They have gone out of there way to keep her bike on the trails!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.