Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Poor Kidderminster!
  • alpin
    Free Member

Not really one for football, but stumbled across West Ham and Kidderminster game.

Even stuck a fiver on Kidderminster after their goal.

What a shame…!

bullandbladder
    Free Member

Just saw that. Switched it on to see how Kiddy were doing at 89 minutes. Poor sods.

StirlingCrispin

Ooft – Kidderminster were so nearly there.

Still got extra time/penalties to go but West Ham have been on the back foot the whole game.

Houns

Oh, football

Thought it was going to be a post about another fire

pondo

Just gotta hope for pens and a miracle!

GolfChick
    Free Member

Yeah I sort of thought maybe you were going to say ‘they’re getting an amazon warehouse dumped in the center’ or something equally fitting.

binners

This is going to penalties

I had money on a draw for this match and Chelski (7/1 and 19/1) so I’m considerably up on the day 😃

I love the FA cup!!

Apart from last night at Old Trafford, obviously, when me and Binnerette number 1 were watching the penalties through our fingers

EDIT: I just cursed it, didn’t I? 😢

pondo

You.

Are

Shitting.

Me.

martinhutch

Football is a cruel mistress…

I had money on a draw for this match and Chelski (7/1 and 19/1) so I’m considerably up on the day 😃

Oh.

ducatimonster
    Free Member

☹️

WorldClassAccident
    Free Member

Although I have heard reports of Kidderminster’s performance against West Ham I feel emotions are running high and people are saying things that might be open to dispute so am going to withhold judgement on what the actual true result was until the full publication of the results by Sue Gray.

monkeycmonkeydo
    Free Member

UTB for banners.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Poor Kidderminster!’ is closed to new replies.