Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Please support cheltenham in spending £75,000 on cycling infrastructure
  • Bushwacked
    Free Member

Afternoon. We’ve raised a lot of money to build a BMX track in Cheltenham, but the council are dragging their heels and we need to show public support to encourage them to remove some of the red tape.

If you want toshow your support for this please sign the petition below

Cheltenham BMX track petition

Please share it with friends and family – spread the word!

IHN

Signed. It’s time we had a children’s cycling facility 😉

onceinalifetime
    Free Member

Maybe once local authority have sorted out crims tea leafing and watching actual bikers to then rob them off their possesions.

Check out sdh.coms latest on cheltenham leccy scum bag in general section, says it all really!

noteeth
    Free Member

Done.

“Riders ready…”

patentlywill
    Free Member

I’m signed up – give it large ( or whatever the youngsters say these days 🙂

Bushwacked
    Free Member

Thanks for all the positive replies and the signatures on the petition – every single one is valued.

strouder
    Free Member

Signed,BMX is not just for children.

newro97
    Free Member

Signed and posted on facebook

Bushwacked
    Free Member

Blown away by all the positive comments and support – if you get a moment please sign and show your support.

mamadirt
    Free Member

Done. Really hope this goes ahead.

Bushwacked
    Free Member

Thanks mamadirt – really hope this goes ahead too. We’ve put so much work in so far.

Bushwacked
    Free Member

Blatant bump…

supersaiyan
    Free Member

Signed. Not sure why more people haven’t. Maybe the singletrack hive aren’t down with BMX? Or hate the young? 😉

Bushwacked
    Free Member

Cheers for the signature. I agree – my view is it’s basically an all weather pump track on a slightly larger scale – but people have this mental block on it.

I don’t think they just hate the young – I think they hate most things 😉 Judging by some of the posts some even hate riding.

Bushwacked
    Free Member

Blatant bump no. 2

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

The topic ‘Please support cheltenham in spending £75,000 on cycling infrastructure’ is closed to new replies.