Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 52 total)
  • Please list the most antagonistic words/phrases you see on STW here
  • Hohum
    Free Member

Plenty of them are spouted on STW, no wonder there is no love in this place:

Utter bollox
    Utter drivel

bassspine
    Free Member

end of

ton

TandemJeremy

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

ton + weak troll

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

Ton – do you really have to be so unpleasant? Do you find me that threatening?

I used "utter drivel" earlier in response to this – I don't think I was being unreasonable

There's a certain kind of automaton Labour voter that just won't accept the trouble the economy is in and refuses to face up to the fact that we have massively overspent, for years.

I can only assume they're either landed aristocracy with substantial private incomes or third generation lifestyle welfare recipients. I just cannot see how any thinking person from the remaining 95% of society would continue to swallow this pityful New Labour regime apologist bullshit.

Useful idiots.

trailmonkey

anything posted by the sactimonious, self righteous, patronising lefties.

anything posted by the sanctimonious, self righteous, patronising tory boys.

ton

teej, i apologise, i thought i was being funny…….obviously not.

shake hands?

stuartlangwilson
    Free Member

The lazy riposte that is the eye rolling smiley really pulls my chain.

SpokesCycles
    Free Member

Anything with daft bars and 29" wheels.

Woody
    Free Member

PMSL @ TJ's quivering lip 😆

'End of thread' is my most disliked phrase, as it never is.

iDave
    Free Member

anyone who thinks that 'what tyres for', in ANY context is worth thinking let alone posting, need feeding to a tiger

it's never been funny

cynic-al
    Free Member

Most irritating: 🙄

cinnamon_girl

Sorry for another bimbo post.
    IGMPC

ton

teej, i apologise, i thought i was being funny…….obviously not.

shake hands?

i will take it as a no then.

tazzymtb

anything to do with religion/politics/saving the planet/helmet wearing/

in fact anything posted by anyone,no matter how innocent or innocuous will spark the ire of some arsey little fecker

🙄

toys19
    Free Member

It normally starts when someone says "I don't think I was being unreasonable"..

Truth is on every forum there are some bullies, and most of the antagonism centres around them, they either get wound up or wind others up in a bid to inflate their egos, its jsut a pissing contest. (on here I'm one of them, but in my defence I only bully the bullies or deride the trolls.)

There will always be few who feel a special affinity to a particular forum and appoint themselves forum bully. There's a couple on here. On other forums there are more, and I know of one forum where there are none, but that is particularly well moderated.

TheFunkyMonkey
    Free Member

Fixed that for you

Ffs, It's not **** clever!

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

I am glad you admit to bullying to inflate your ego Toys. Nice little dig at me there as well

ton

teej, am i invisible or what??

Junkyard
    Free Member

Ffs, It's **** clever
    Fixed that for you
    😉

tazzymtb

Ton, you're not invisible, it's all this weight you've been loosing he just can't see you 😉

cynic-al
    Free Member

LOL at ton. Is he upsetting you?

ton

upsetting……..no
    it was a genuine apology.

toys19
    Free Member

TBH TJ I think I only bully you, it does make me feel good because I think other people on here get intimidated by your thread domination (copyright waderider) and your need to have the last word on absofeckinglutley everything, despite you not being anything like a polymath.

user-removed
    Free Member

On the contrary, I feel there is plenty love helpful advice going on. Take my thread today regarding my local garage. Lots of honest opinions. Take the thread on cheap wedding photographers. I have deliberately held back but have seen others state my views exactly, backed up with sound reasoning.

There have always been strong characters voicing deeply felt opinions here, as on any other interweb forum. There are also a goodly number of eejits spouting phrases they feel are 'cool' in order to big up their internet personas. It's mostly all good. The speed of responses and high turnover of subjects is unmatched IME anywhere else.

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

anything posted by the sactimonious, self righteous, patronising lefties.

anything posted by the sanctimonious, self righteous, patronising tory boys.

Anything posted by the sanctimonious, self-righteous, patronising Liberal sit-on-the-fence wishy washy pansies… 😉

tazzymtb

big up their internet personas.

sorry, showing my naivety, do people actually do that? jesus, the one time you can actually be yourself is with strangers as they have no preconceived ideas that you have to conform to to maintain a social cohesion.

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

Ho hum….

Hohum
    Free Member

Elfinsafety – Member
    Ho hum….

You talking to me? 😉

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

Be'ave yerself Ton! Enough of the 'I was only trying to be nice' schtick; you're as guilty of wind-ups as anyone! Don't come the innocent! 😆

And you're a rotten Troll….

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

You talking to me?

I think it's a really good forum name actually! 😀

Hohum
    Free Member

Elfinsafety – Member
    You talking to me?
    I think it's a really good forum name actually!

Thank you!

ton

Elfinsafety – Member

Be'ave yerself Ton! Enough of the 'I was only trying to be nice' schtick; you're as guilty of wind-ups as anyone! Don't come the innocent!

And you're a rotten Troll….

😯 😉

bastid……………..i will come clean

the word that gets my goat is

tandemjeremy…………. 😉

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

toys19 – Member

TBH TJ I think I only bully you, it does make me feel good because I think other people on here get intimidated by your thread domination (copyright waderider) and your need to have the last word on absofeckinglutley everything, despite you not being anything like a polymath.

How arrogant and patronising.

tazzymtb

tandemjeremy

say his name five time whilst looking in a mirror and he'll come for you like a STW version of the candyman 😯

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

No it';s good;

Ho hum…

Oh well…

Sort of very apt for this forum. 'Ho hum' then just walk away. Yeah, it's good.

This makes more sense to me than it might to anyone else.

duntmatter
    Free Member

Now now children. Post nicely.

Back to the OP, 'chip on shoulder' is one of those phrases.

toys19
    Free Member

How arrogant and patronising.

I know, great isn't it. Lots of people need to be patronised, lucky I'm here to do it.

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

See they don't Duntmatter, they don't. All the time fighting and squabbling. Just silly.

I try to tell them but they don't listen.

Oh whell, it duntmatter I spose….

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

Toys; trust me, you are an absolute amateur compared to some….

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 52 total)

The topic ‘Please list the most antagonistic words/phrases you see on STW here’ is closed to new replies.