• This topic has 14 replies, 13 voices, and was last updated 5 years ago by Klunk.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Planet X at it again
  • damascus
    Free Member

Whats going on at planet x?

I ordered 4 tyres on Sunday afternoon (cheapest on the Internet by a long way) and a few other bits.

I got an email on Sunday saying my order was ready for collection by yodel.

I got home today and there was 2 boxes dumped on the drive and a slip from yodel through the door. I checked the first box and it was all there.

Top quality service from planet x. They normally get a bashing on here so thought I’d try and balance it.

The 2nd box was a delivery for someone miles away from gusto food online. Contained loads of chicken, pork, fresh veg, herbs, spices and sauces etc. I called the customers number on the box who said she’d been waiting at home for the box and she’d just got an email from yodel to say the food box had been delivered this morning. She had already complained to yodel and the food company and a new box had been sent so she told me to keep it.

The pork is currently marinating ready to go in the slow cooker in the morning.

Planet x, top marks, yodel, not so great.

Poopscoop

So you aren’t a vegan?! You monster!

mikewsmith
    Free Member

Contained loads of chicken, pork, fresh veg etc.

It was probably alive when they picked it up

jaylittle
    Free Member

Beats a bag of Haribo!

Potdog
    Free Member

Yodel left my box of tyres from Planet X in the bushes by the front garden just before Christmas. No card or anything. I only noticed it the next morning when it got light and I thought someone had dumped some rubbish in the garden!

damascus
    Free Member

Postage was £3.99 for next day deliver for a big wheel box.

dawson

Misleading title is misleading.

squirrelking
    Free Member

Postage was £3.99 for next day deliver for a big wheel box.

Obviously there’s a good reason it only costs £3.99.

You get what you pay for.

tomd
    Free Member

For my sins I ordered some singlespeed bits off PX just after New Year and a handlebar. It was a reluctant purchase after previous less than stellar experiences but they were the only shop with all the right bits I needed. I even chose Yodel delivery.

The ***** only went and delivered the order nicely packaged, on time and in full. All bits also had the temerity to look nice and work. Gits. They actually managed to beat Merlin on delivery as I placed an order for both at the same time and Merlin and normal pretty rapid.

With the new WiggleCRC behemoth I can only hope they keep it up, we need as much competition as we can get!

timba
    Free Member

I’ve never had a real problem with PX, but the images on their website don’t always tally with the written descriptions. I took a gamble on a good-value item, not many left, and got a totally different colour to what I thought that I was getting. It’s still good-value though
    Delivery was fine and customer services promptly answered my email

mattbee

Isn’t this really “Yodel at it again”?
    Or did PX ship the second parcel too?

kerley
    Free Member

Isn’t this really “Yodel at it again”?

Yes it is. I have never had any issues with Planet X over the years but have had a few with Yodel. I don’t think the 2 companies are linked.

tdog
    Free Member

Shirley Yodel are the good guys here for giving you free food.

So what name to give the chicken? Shirley SHIRLEY 🤣

stewart4444
    Free Member

I ordered a pair of fulcrum wheels for £99 from PX.
    They were delivered really quick and look mint.
    Happy customer.

Klunk
    Free Member

at it again

I got home today and there was 2 boxes dumped on the drive

thought they duplicating the orders again, I had about 4 orders in a row a while back sent to me twice.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

The topic ‘Planet X at it again’ is closed to new replies.