Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Pike RCT3 140 to 160 + Debonaire (settings, volume spacers?)
  • stevextc
    Free Member

So I’m about to fit the Debonaire upgrade and go from 140mm to 160mm

I understand the Debonair will for the same travel want a higher pressure but I’m also putting another 20mm..

Any other things to watch for?

Will my rebound/compression be close or is it start from scratch?

Should I think of adding or taking out volume spacers?

Can’t see me getting much chance to tune/test further before next weekend and uplift and I don’t want to be doing major car park work if I can help it whilst paying for uplift.

blastit
    Free Member

J Tech suspension do a set up service via email for a tenner. Fire all your details off to them weight fork setup shock etc and they will tell you what pressure / tokens / rebound click etc to run.

https://j-techsuspension.co.uk/pages/setup

stevextc
    Free Member

I should have noted the pressure before I swapped but I was all in a rush to get that and dropper fitted before dark. It’s £15 now but I might see if they will do a multi buy for the rear shock as well, I bought the airshaft from them so probably worth asking as I’m brassic after the holidays and buying the new frame and shock.  Weather looks misrerable Saturday and I’m booked on uplift Sunday so I might give it a play.  I managed the first time, just looking for less messing and the CC seems a time hog to tune.  (Took it out Sunday and my shock pump was playing up on the dial and left my reading glasses )… I’ve got another pump but missed the chance getting it dialled

rickon
    Free Member

Slightly more air to account for the higher negative volume, so 10psi more. And I’d remove one token to start with.

Probably wind on two more clicks of rebound to account for the higher pressure.

See how that goes. And fettle on trail.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Pike RCT3 140 to 160 + Debonaire (settings, volume spacers?)’ is closed to new replies.