Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Photos of yesterday ride in the Forest of Bowland
  • Southlakes
    Free Member

Click here to view rest of the photos of the ride.

wors

*Shudders*

that picture of the trough of bowland brings back a couple of painful memories from the pendle pedal event last year!

Trampus
    Free Member

Nice one, Simeon. Looks like a good day out. Best wishes for a speedy recovery from the op! 🙂

hicksville
    Free Member

respect……it must have been wet given the rain we’ve had in the area………….last summer was pretty similiar though. Great pics Thanks

FOG

Excellent as ever, not long until I retire and can duck out for a wednesday ride!

pantsonfire
    Free Member

I love the tearoom at the post office Dunsop bridge they do a mean cake and they dont mind muddy sweaty bikers

knottie8
    Free Member

My kinda ride !

twinklydave

aah the top of whin fell, a cracking place for a sit down and a buttie before scaring yourself silly on the descent 🙂

cuckoo
    Free Member

Looks like a good ride. Part of the world I am still yet to visit.

Southlakes
    Free Member

Yes it was great ride cuckoo, if you thinking of visiting the area there few tracks around the Dunsop Bridge and Chipping area which can link up to make good day ride out. Also the Salter Fell track or Hornby Road is worth doing!

cuckoo
    Free Member

Thanks for the tips southlakes. I will keep the Forest of Bowland in mind as a contender for the next time i can manage to get away for a few days riding. 🙂

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Photos of yesterday ride in the Forest of Bowland’ is closed to new replies.