Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Peugeot partner clock re setting question?
  • choppersquad
    Free Member

I replaced the standard stereo in my Partner van with a Pioneer one last week and to do this I disconnected the battery.

Now the battery is re connected the time display is showing the wrong time and flashing.

To reset the time, I have a horrible feeling requires the Peugeot stereo which is now in the bin?

Has anyone else had this problem and is there any other way to reset the clock without the old radio?

Cougar

Are there any hard-to-see buttons on / near to the clock itself?

tthew

You definitely need the radio to change the clock in my Expert, I doubt the Partner is much different. That, and the fact I’d loose the remote buttons is the reason I’ve never changed mine. Sorry about that. 🙁

windyg
    Free Member

Needs the stereo in my 2013 Partner to change anything as it’s all on the screen on the dash.

choppersquad
    Free Member

No buttons to be seen.

Can’t believe how stupid it is to not be able to change the standard (very useless) stereo for a new one. Oh well…. I’ll just have to stick a bit of black tape over the time display to stop it continuously flashing annoyingly in my face. Bloody French.

Flaperon

You could just disconnect the battery and reconnect it at midnight…

choppersquad
    Free Member

Oh my God that’s genius!

trail_rat
    Free Member

have you fitted the connect 2 adaptor to let your stalk controls for stereo control the stereo.

if you have not you may find your reverse sensors (if fitted) dont work and you cant access any of the other menu features – whcih for me is , fault diagnostics , bluetooth , tpms reset , milage and mpg calcs……

if you have – you can set the clock using the stalk controls . Hold both the vol up and vol down together for a few seconds and it will enter the menu mode.

wagenwheel

Tried that, unfortunately it sets the date to 01-01-00 and the time blinks 🙁

trail_rat
    Free Member

surely when the time blinks thats when you adjust it…. mines blinks when its ready to be adjusted .

DickBarton

Get the adapter to let the steering column remote talk to stereo and it should improve things (as trail_rat has also suggested).

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Peugeot partner clock re setting question?’ is closed to new replies.