• This topic has 166 replies, 93 voices, and was last updated 6 years ago by emsz.
Viewing 7 posts - 161 through 167 (of 167 total)
  • People with flash cars and modest houses
  • anagallis_arvensis

My car repayments are £1060 per month, my wife also has a £300 PCP…

Well I am hung like a baby carthorse!

Drac

Well I am hung like a baby carthorse!

That’s more than my house.

thesurfbus
    Free Member

[And is that paying for a replacement for your 2011 VW?]

Funnily enough it is.
    By taking out 0% VW finance over 12 months I got 2 services included, which made financial sense (at the time).

makkag
    Free Member

I’m just about to lease another company car £384 pcm but cant decide on the color is this thread an appropriate place to ask for opinions ?

Same as the doors to the summer house on your appropriately priced 7 bed Surrey mansion by all accounts according to some on here

Or that of the shit hole scrapper of a bike you should be riding

Well it is an Audi !!

But seriously ive spent just over 29 days in hours in the drivers seat of my last one in 2.75 years and expect the same again .. im happy to pay a bit more to sit in something i like and is comfortable than say shave 125 pCM a month off that and run a perfectly capable golf etc

Rockape63
    Free Member

Every house I’ve owned has increased in value considerbly.

Every car I’ve owned has lost money.

Indeed…plus my policy has been to make my house as valuable as possible, so that one day, I’ll trade down and have some money to live on. If I live that long!

choppersquad
    Free Member

Was told a story the other day (from someone who knows him) about a guy with one of the classic gullwing Mercs worth well over £1m.
    Apparently he still lives in his ex council house.
    Shouldn’t think it’s parked outside though.

emsz
    Free Member

nice cottage, crappy old clio.

cottage isn’t mine (belongs to GF) and car was bought with money from bank of mum and dad… 😆

Viewing 7 posts - 161 through 167 (of 167 total)

The topic ‘People with flash cars and modest houses’ is closed to new replies.