• This topic has 49 replies, 38 voices, and was last updated 10 years ago by Drac.
Viewing 10 posts - 41 through 50 (of 50 total)
  • People who order lattes and cappuccino's in pubs?
  • deadlydarcy
    Free Member

In my local I can pay for my peppermint (or sometimes camomile) tea with a card using a contactless reader. It’s faster than paying by cash.

takisawa2

This is why I always take a flask to the pub.

yoshimi

Guilty…well the misses is

See she really enjoys driving to the pub every Wednesday night to meet our mates, to have a latte and watch me drink lots of Czech larger….if that’s what makes her happy, who is anyone to complain

rewski
    Free Member

Is a flat white acceptable?

rossi46
    Free Member

Does having a coffee with a whiskey or rum in it count as a pub worthy beverage? I like it anyway so ner!

dannyh
    Free Member

It’s not as annoying as pubs that advertise that they serve cappuccino and latte and then take about 15 minutes to get one for someone as they

A. Haven’t got a clue how to work the machine

And

B. Actually resent having to do it.

Pubs are for ale, cafés are for coffee, park benches are for cider. Simple.

Bazz

Sometimes i like an espresso before I hit the ales, especially if i’ve come off of night shifts, so much more civilised than drinking Red Bull or the like.

loum
    Free Member

The only coffee that should be ordered in pubs is Irish coffee.

Bianchi-Boy
    Free Member

I quite like the continental approach. Walk in to any French cafe at any time of day and no one will bother if you order a beer, a coffee or a Ricard.

Drac

I do both but better more niche and local as it’s the STW way.

Viewing 10 posts - 41 through 50 (of 50 total)

The topic ‘People who order lattes and cappuccino's in pubs?’ is closed to new replies.