Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Peatys Bike Bonanza 2019
  • Tracey

Tickets and stalls are out now, stall booked, anyone else doing it.

http://peatysbikebonanza.co.uk/#hometop

We had our best year last year and moved quite a lot of stuff that had gathered at the back of the garage due to not putting much stuff up here.
    I was surprised how much we still have that’s accumulated since last year

jaylittle
    Free Member

I’ve been meaning to get to one of these for the past few years.

Tracey

Another great event. Even the rain couldn’t keep them away. Well organised as usual.

Some great bargains to be had. Sold some stuff. Bought some stuff.

Thanks for all those who helped make it happen.

chrisyork

Who’s been? Has it been a good one? Nearly went to see if I could get some bargain or at least a good selection of riding trousers for these colder months….but couldn’t get there! Next year I hope!!

Pyro

Picked up a few bits, definitely a few bargains going if you had a wishlist and a fat wallet!
    Despite it not being a massive room, I wandered round for the best part of 2hrs – even arriving early, you couldn’t get near some stalls right at the start. Definitely one to head to again next time.

steveh

I was going to come over and see you at the end but had to rush off. Might be intersted in those ohlins 29 forks you had if they haven’t gone. Will send you a pm.

tall_martin

There seemed less folk and more traders this year. I wondered if £75 a table put people off.

If I am in the market for a new/ second hand bike/ forks / wheels I’ll put it off until this next year.

I didn’t buy any second hand stuff this year. Still had a fun morning out 😀

tall_martin

I really fancied the full troy lee redbull helmet that someone was selling.

Unfortunately it was a bit tight. Probably a good thing as I am sadly lacking the skills to do it justice 😀

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Peatys Bike Bonanza 2019’ is closed to new replies.