Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Paypal question
  • z1ppy

Don't use it a lot but have verified my account and so I though linked it to my bank account?
    Sent a payment the other day that turned out to be a e-cheque (contacted the seller and paid via card, and had them refund the e-cheque rather than wait 2 wks for the product)

So now I log back into paypal and it want new card details to make payments (I need to pay for a frame off here). Is this normal?

momo

Verifying your account doesn't link it to your bank account, to do that you would need to set up a direct debit. Has the card you set up on the account expired?

bruneep

has your old card expired or have you had a new card issued to you by your bank?

PP help

PayPal's eCheque feature allows you to transfer money directly from your bank account to another user's PayPal account. eCheques differ from Instant Bank Transfers, as they are not instant payments.

With eCheque payments, your bank account will be debited when the transaction is initiated. However, the recipient will typically receive the funds seven to nine working days later.

To make an Instant Bank Transfer you must have an up-to-date credit or debit card registered to your PayPal account, as well as your bank account. This will be used as a back-up funding source in case the bank transfer fails.

z1ppy

my current card hasn't expired (though I haven't used paypal for a while so maybe it's was still linked to the last years card), hey ho I'll just re-register it, cheers.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Paypal question’ is closed to new replies.