Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • PAYG data SIM
  • ratherbeintobago

Is there such a thing as a PAYG data SIM that doesn’t expire after a month or so, which can be topped up as needed?

I could do with such a thing *but* I don’t need it enough that I want to be paying every month to keep it live.

matt_outandabout

Not quite what you want, but I’m on ID mobile £5 a month for 2.5gb of data (plus minutes and text), roll over of unused and 30 day contract…

nickjb
    Free Member

There’s plenty of phone Sims with long expiry times. 3 do one, as do Asda. Plenty more. You have to make a phone call or send a text every so often to keep it active but no extra cost.

If you only need data then it doesn’t matter. You just top it up and use the credit for whatever you want

chewkw
    Free Member

ratherbeintobago

Is there such a thing as a PAYG data SIM that doesn’t expire after a month or so, which can be topped up as needed?

I could do with such a thing *but* I don’t need it enough that I want to be paying every month to keep it live

That’s what I am also interested in as I don’t mind paying a bit more.

My phone is dual sim so a separate PAYG data SIM would be ideal.

🙂

regenesis
    Free Member

3 are the only ones doing one afaik.

£25 for something like 25gb that doesn’t expire and can be used all over Europe

chewkw
    Free Member

regenesis

3 are the only ones doing one afaik.

£25 for something like 25gb that doesn’t expire and can be used all over Europe

Sounds good.  Will check them out  🙂

n0b0dy0ftheg0at
    Free Member

Might be other places, but Amazon sell a 12GB and 24GB prepaid data SIM on the 3 network for ~£25/45 respectively, lasts two years after activation iirc.

thecaptain
    Free Member

The standard payg sim from three has no expiry though 1p/MB is a lot more than the bulk purchase. I only spend less than a fiver per month though so it’s still better than any contract for me. Those amazon sims look like a great deal. It’s only the 24GB that lasts 2 years (12GB is a year) but at that sort of price who’s counting. Also on the three site but more expensive.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘PAYG data SIM’ is closed to new replies.