Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Pause wifi per device on schedule?
  • scott_mcavennie2
    Free Member

Is there an app for this?

I’d like to set my son’s desktop gaming PC and his phone to disconnect at a certain time each day, and his brothers Nintendo switch at a different time.

I can manually do this through my virgin media app, but would love to schedule it.

Anyone know how I can do that?

tomcrow99

My old BT router could do that through the admin interface. We switched to Tallktalk as it was half the price and although the service is perfect, I really miss that functionality. A friend bought an aftermarket router as his WiFi was crap, that also had the functionality. I’m not sure if it can be done another way though. Keen to hear any suggestions also!

Stainypants

We run a TP-link mesh network off a virgin hub you can do this.

trailwagger
    Free Member

Google mesh. You can create schedules and assign them to devices. Our kids TVs phones and laptops all get cut off at 9pm weekdays and 10 at weekends

julians
    Free Member

You can do it with an aftermarket router such as a draytek. We do this for my sons pc, we disable the Internet from 8pm until 8am

I dare say you can get some windows software that can also do it, but if you do it on the device itself it’ll probably be easy to bypass it.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Pause wifi per device on schedule?’ is closed to new replies.