Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Paulo Nutini
  • redmex
    Free Member

I often have is Caustic Love album playing through my spotify to flip3 at work, cracking album but is he hiding still puffing away at the ganga?

Gunz
    Free Member

My wife went to see him at Eden last year and said you could hardly see him through the cloud of smoke surrounding him.

globalti
    Free Member

I’ve only ever heard Candy, which left me wondering about him so I’ve just checked Wiki and am amazed see that he’s a Scot. His sound is very original.

zilog6128

I’ve just checked Wiki and am amazed see that he’s a Scot

The sneaky bugger!! He should definitely be made to sing like the Proclaimers, and wear one of those funny tartan hats, so there’s no more confusion 😂

CountZero

Some years back there was a festival organised in support of a pub that had been taken on by the local community, The Barge Inn at Honystreet, on the K&A Canal. One of the main artist was Laura Marling, but Paulo was playing as well. He honestly looked like he’d been sleeping rough under a hedge nearby, scruffy git!
    He did do a good set, though.

peekay

Very strong performance in this video

oldtennisshoes

He’s a friend of a friend, seems a decent bloke. Knowing my mate, his heritage is probably more Gorbals than Hyndland – which is a good think in my book.

ratherbeintobago

Knowing my mate, his heritage is probably more Gorbals than Hyndland

IIRC he’s neither, as he’s a buddy.

redmex
    Free Member

Maybe serving haggis puddin and chips back in Paisley then. Gerry Rafferty was from Ferguslie park he was great too so why are St Mirren pish

redmex
    Free Member

Mat

Really liked caustic love, Iron Sky is cracking, shame the Charlie Chaplin sample is getting more and more apt each year!

FunkyDunc
    Free Member

I don’t see the difference between him and James Blunt

onehundredthidiot

Went off him after the whole drink driving case.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘Paulo Nutini’ is closed to new replies.